Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
i'm getting super frustrated with the game to the point I might just quit...
i'm on day 30, went over 2 weeks doing the stuff that supposedly raises alice's exhibitionism mainly stripping during cooking classes, and the things that supposedly raise sonya's obidiance/submission maintenance check/dildo reward after maintenance check and none of it raises points... every single day for over 2 weeks been doing these... need sonya's obedience & submission to be both over 20 for her quest, and need alice's exhibitionism at 10 for her not to freak when i spy on her in the shower, which makes absolutely no sense as she masturbates on the floor in front of me, strips, and lets me spank her over my knee during cooking class...

there really needs to be a detailed walkthrough for this
The game is quite straight forward imo, never got stuck when playing it and the details in the quest are quite easy to understand. You might need to finish another character's quest, since sometimes there are quests that are connected to another character too, dunno what else it could be though.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017

Magnus183

Nov 1, 2018
How do you play this game? I've followed the hints but nothing happened. Like how the hell are you supposed to raise the obedience and love of Sonya to 20, heck how do you raise the stats of anything, I've been playing for like 3 hours now and I'm so frustrated about the stats, I'm already on day 60 for God sake. Any useful hints of how to play this? If not, although I like the renders and all, but I have to give up and delete this..

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
How do you play this game? I've followed the hints but nothing happened. Like how the hell are you supposed to raise the obedience and love of Sonya to 20, heck how do you raise the stats of anything, I've been playing for like 3 hours now and I'm so frustrated about the stats, I'm already on day 60 for God sake. Any useful hints of how to play this? If not, although I like the renders and all, but I have to give up and delete this..
Hi, there is currently a bug that prevents a vital quest line from displaying (The "The thief" quest). I'm currently building and uploading a hotfix that will fix this issue. Should be up in 1-2h

Reactions: Ghostly

Magnus183

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, there is currently a bug that prevents a vital quest line from displaying. I'm currently building and uploading a hotfix that will fix this issue. Should be up in 1-2h
I just Uninstalled and delete the game man.. I'll just wait for the new one then. I got so frustrated that I just gave up.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I just Uninstalled and delete the game man.. I'll just wait for the new one then. I got so frustrated that I just gave up.
Ok. Your save files should still be there at least, so you should be able to continue where you left off.

Sorry about that. This issue was unfortunately quite sneaky.

weekee

Jan 7, 2019
I had played the game before and was able to get through the thief quest. My problem is the game crashes while trying to save after a certain point (not sure where exactly) past day 37 (which is my last save). Since there is no autosave and the game is kind of grindy I got really annoyed that I couldn't pin this down any further, maybe I'll try again in a few days when I have some free time.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So, you followed the quests and haven't progressed at all? I didn't find it anywhere near complicated. If you cannot progress one quest, move to the next, eventually you get through them all. Take a screen shot of your current quest list and I'll see if I can offer up your next move?

Or... if you haven't gotten anywhere let me start a new game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can keep going, but at this point I feel like I'm writing a walk through. What point here have you failed to recognize what you're supposed to do if you haven't raised anyone's stats or competed any quests?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Small tits are best

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Day 4, lobby...

I can keep going, but at this point I feel like I'm writing a walk through. What point here have you failed to recognize what you're supposed to do if you haven't raised anyone's stats or competed any quests?
Apparently I ended just too early... wake up the next day and go see Sonya at the Cafe around 15:00, and after that you can inspect maintenance... Maybe you could before talking to her but I only noticed it after.

Hit the maintenance button and you've done your first inspection.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Really? 'cause I just got to the maintenance button. Now maybe something buggy prevents you from advancing Sonya to where you can get 20 submission and 20 obedience, but that does not apparently prevent you from getting to perform maintenance inspections.
Thanks for giving the detailed description.
Sorry about the bug. The hotfix is built and is now uploading.
Everything should still be functional, just the hints won't display which makes it a bit harder to complete the quest in question, since there are no hints. But it's still possible to complete them.
The Sonya session quest will be available later in the game when the stat limit of the girls goes up from doing quests.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Everything should still be functional, just the hints won't display which makes it a bit harder to complete the quest in question, since there are no hints. But it's still possible to complete them.
Really? I saw hints for each quest without issue. And that's with the 1/15/2020 2:04 pm build.

Magnus183

Nov 1, 2018
Since I already deleted it I can't do a Screenshot but I got 3 ongoing quest, the Sonya session, Leah for the room that we renovated but need busted quest to be completed, and Alice punishment for the deep throat but need dungeon. I can't progress at all after that. Bought things from hazel maybe to trigger something but doesn't work. Going around the map when they are there also doesn't help.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Since I already deleted it I can't do a Screenshot but I got 3 ongoing quest, the Sonya session, Leah for the room that we renovated but need busted quest to be completed, and Alice punishment for the deep throat but need dungeon. I can't progress at all after that. Bought things from hazel maybe to trigger something but doesn't work. Going around the map when they are there also doesn't help.
I think this is when the bug makes a vital quest line not appear. The hotfix is almost up (like 30-60min more), which should make the quest reappear once you load.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey Dev,

The event with Leah for this update was meant that way or it only happened to me?

I mean, the bj was showing no renders, just text (shlurp, etc) till the end where it showed her face plastered. I doubt this was intentional as I believe we were meant to see her actually doing the nasty deed.

Thanks!

PS: I love this game! (y)

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey Dev,

The event with Leah for this update was meant that way or it only happened to me?

I mean, the bj was showing no renders, just text (shlurp, etc) till the end where it showed her face plastered. I doubt this was intentional as I believe we were meant to see her actually doing the nasty deed.

Thanks!

PS: I love this game! (y)
There is a bug where the animation isn't visible for some people. I posted the mp4 above for now. I still don't know what could be causing it.
Are you using a European version of Windows 10 by change (like windows 10 pro N)? Since those versions didn't come with certain media feature packages pre-installed.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
There is a bug where the animation isn't visible for some people. I posted the mp4 above for now. I still don't know what could be causing it.
Are you using a European version of Windows 10 by change (like windows 10 pro N)? Since those versions didn't come with certain media feature packages pre-installed.
Oh, I see!
No, I'm using a laptop that still has (I will change it soon) Windows 7 Enterprise.
I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. Just wanted to know if it was meant to be or not.
Either way, looking forward for the next updates, hopefully more Alice and Scarlet for me. :D

Reactions: hachigames

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I really don't like the power Sarah was giving this update. There is only 2 people who should have that power MC and Leah. Hell after what Sarah did she should never have the power to punish people. She is a bitch and needs to be broken.

Reactions: Zelowis and Kay_Kay
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes