soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Hello everyone i have few question: how to trigger date on beach with maid and cant punish her with paddle nee many love points but i have 15/15 and max required is 20?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hello everyone i have few question: how to trigger date on beach with maid and cant punish her with paddle nee many love points but i have 15/15 and max required is 20?
For the date you just have to be on the beach when Alice the maid is there on Sunday. Once you finished the quest her limits will raise and you will be able to do the paddling as well.

Reactions: Ghostly and soso07

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
just wondering will we ever have the option to spank leah regularly like we do with Alice and Sonya? cause i enjoy that.

Irishpride731

Jun 5, 2020
Hachi, thanks for keeping this game so well updated and keeping in touch with the community. I think you've definitely created the best game on this site. I was curious. Do you have any plans to ever let us spank Scarlet again? I know she's super sweet and awesome, but that's def the highest on my wish list (followed by Daisy).

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hachi, thanks for keeping this game so well updated and keeping in touch with the community. I think you've definitely created the best game on this site. I was curious. Do you have any plans to ever let us spank Scarlet again? I know she's super sweet and awesome, but that's def the highest on my wish list (followed by Daisy).
Thank you! There might be something coming up fairly soon ;)

Reactions: Ghostly

MikeOxlong

Apr 9, 2020
Hi hachigames !
Firstly I wanted to thank you for the game, it might be the best one I've ever played.
I was just wondering a thing, by updating the game will I lose the save? I completed it 100% (I still have version 0.11.1), and I was wondering if I had to redo everything from the beginning or if there's a way to transfer the save file to the new version without it corrupting.

• Red Heart

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi hachigames !
Firstly I wanted to thank you for the game, it might be the best one I've ever played.
I was just wondering a thing, by updating the game will I lose the save? I completed it 100% (I still have version 0.11.1), and I was wondering if I had to redo everything from the beginning or if there's a way to transfer the save file to the new version without it corrupting.
Thank you so much. All save games are compatible. You can just load up the new version and the saves should be there, ready to go.

Nerevar2

Sep 28, 2017
Lucky me. My Kryptonite are sporty tanned girls with short hair. And she is even blonde. So i basically living on Krypton. BTW huge thanks for compressed version,

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
Excelent game, High quality renders, great girls (especially Leah) now downloading the latest patreon version 16.2.
This developer deserves support.
We only needs more animated escenes.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes