Babek_420

Mar 19, 2020
If I try to talk to Eris in One on one with Eris the game freezes on loading 0% (same if i try to peak into Yuri's room in the morning)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
If I try to talk to Eris in One on one with Eris the game freezes on loading 0% (same if i try to peak into Yuri's room in the morning)
Sounds like some data can't be loaded. This could have several reasons. What OS are you playing on (windows/linux/max/andoid)?

It's possible that unpacking the zip again might work if it didn't unpack correctly the first time.

Reactions: Ghostly

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
hachigames might have found a bug.
When I try to do Kitchen Stuff with Alice and a Puddle, I loose 1 love.
Then the text sayes "You need 20 love or..."
Thing is, I cannot archieve 20 love, due to the fact that the dialogue always sets
20 / 20 to 19 / 20 before the condition is questioned.

It says "or" but you need both.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
that's how...I always write....I have no ideea ...it's become like a habbit...Maybe to express pauses?I'm not sure...
Sorry xD

I use ... a lot myself, but the way you wrote made me think of that one Witch from Goblin slayer who doesn't talk fast so she doesn't curse anyone by accident because her magic is so strong.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I use ... a lot myself, but the way you wrote made me think of that one Witch from Goblin slayer who doesn't talk fast so she doesn't curse anyone by accident because her magic is so strong.
she had a nice pair ..
still nice example :D

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Strange, that should be the most stable one.
If reinstalling the game doesn't work, can you can PM me your Player.log from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\ after the error happened ingame.

I might be able to see what's going wrong.

Babek_420

Mar 19, 2020
Strange, that should be the most stable one.
If reinstalling the game doesn't work, can you can PM me your Player.log from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\ after the error happened ingame.

I might be able to see what's going wrong.
Reinstalling worked, thanks. I dont know why I didnt think of that..

Reactions: hachigames

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Anyone else have an issue with the game freezing at 99% on load screen? I tried re downloading, same issue. It's probably my rig, just seeing if anyone else has run into this.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I can see that ram requirements came down to 824 mb from more than 1gb (android) after recent updates. Good.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes