mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
so...just finished the game..latest update...and it's a doozy.
Love the story , game play everything , All characters are interesting and captivating....and I would like to say.,..that I hope Sarah doesn't get the same level of power we have...authority..since she REALLY REALLY REALLY doesn't deserve it...I feel like if she gets authority it will be a punch in the gut for MC and make all his progression....meaningless...in the meantime she (Sarah) tried to destroy the island 2 times?I think it's 2..or 3? anyway ...let's say multiple times , almost killed her adoptive father..and so on ...so after all this...if she gets authority position would be like a big middle finger to MC ..who saved the island everytime Sarah tried to fuck us over and protected everything so...ya...pretty fucked up to be honest...
I like her character alot (Sarah) she is a very interesting character but ....with everything done...I just can't see any scenario where she is awarded ...the place where she is right now I think it's more than enough.
That's just my opinion , I hope nobody will be offended by my opinion especialy
hachigames
since you created this really good game.
I'm enthusiastic about future updates and can't wait to see how the story develops...and also I'm pretty sure Eris's sister which I forgot her name....sorry about that ....will be the antagonist...while Eris...will probably make a transition from antagonist to anti-hero or something like that...not good character...more for her gain lets say...or ..chaos gain..

Oh boy, that's exhausting to read. Why... are... you... writing... like... this... ???

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

realpete11

Aug 17, 2020
I found an error, first one for me in this game. When I try to buy the vibrating dildos for "the friendly competition", i got the screen attached below and can't reach the "BUY" button, it's under the "Save" button.

PS: I tried to buy something else and is happening for every purchase attempt, so for now no buying from Hazel.
im having same error on version 1.6.0

Jul 10, 2020
i'm running into a bug where Sonya is at 20 obeidence and 20 submission but i can't arrange a session with her in the punishment list after the maintenance event. Its basically frozen her plot unless this is the end of her content.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i'm running into a bug where Sonya is at 20 obeidence and 20 submission but i can't arrange a session with her in the punishment list after the maintenance event. Its basically frozen her plot unless this is the end of her content.
Try finishing other quests, that's the answer I found out yesterday when some quests wouldn't start.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
hachigames might have found a bug.
When I try to do Kitchen Stuff with Alice and a Puddle, I loose 1 love.
Then the text sayes "You need 20 love or..."
Thing is, I cannot archieve 20 love, due to the fact that the dialogue always sets
20 / 20 to 19 / 20 before the condition is questioned.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
hachigames Hey man nice update but it seems i ran into a bug ?

Whenever i try to buy something it gives a wacky save screne combined with the shop can't click the buy button xd

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
Im at about 95 complete on daisy quest called shes back. after the convo of yuki an sarah all it says is wait. i waited 2 weeks and nothing is triggering the next part. help. is this the end of update or is my quest bugged

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames Hey man nice update but it seems i ran into a bug ?

Whenever i try to buy something it gives a wacky save screne combined with the shop can't click the buy button xd
Sorry about that. It was a bug in the initial upload 0.15.2. It's now fixed in 0.15.3.

Reactions: Ghostly

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Im at about 95 complete on daisy quest called shes back. after the convo of yuki an sarah all it says is wait. i waited 2 weeks and nothing is triggering the next part. help. is this the end of update or is my quest bugged
The quest should start automatically in the evening when Scarlet is in her room. The quest might not start if you skip days by going to bed early.
I'll rephrase the quest hint a bit.

Reactions: Ghostly

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
hachigames i am getting a screen error when visiting the bar to buy from Hazel. i seem to get a save screen overlay the buy button is covered by a save button i have tried visiting a couple of times on different days and get the same issue. Game version 16.0 pc Any idea how i get past this? Cheers

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
hachigames i am getting a screen error when visiting the bar to buy from Hazel. i seem to get a save screen overlay the buy button is covered by a save button i have tried visiting a couple of times on different days and get the same issue. Any idea how i get past this? Cheers
99% you're playing a older version, download the newest one 15.3

Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes