ceroffin

Nov 26, 2019
I am having trouble just opening the application. I keep getting an error and it tells me to just delete the game.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
There is currently a bug in the android version which is pretty much a broken state. Uploading a fix right now. (ETA 5min on MEGA, and then I'll upload and add the other links again)

Reactions: asanoturna

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I am on Mac
Can you tell me the exact error message. I'll see if I can find out more about it.

Also, is this your first time playing, or did it work in a previous version? Since I switched unity versions, I want to find out if this is possibly from that, or maybe a general mac thing.

If you didn't play before, there are some links to fixes for general mac problems on the first post under "installation".

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Is there some kind of buffering / compilation going on after launching? All of the location transitions were really, really slow (like 2 seconds per click slow) for quite a while, then it seemed to get better

Opening / Closing Quests menu is still super slow. First version i saw this issue in

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Is there some kind of buffering / compilation going on after launching? All of the location transitions were really, really slow (like 2 seconds per click slow) for quite a while, then it seemed to get better

Opening / Closing Quests menu is still super slow. First version i saw this issue in
It looks like there is an issue caused by the new unity version for the quest menu. I'll look into it. I didn't get any reports for screen transitions so far though.

ceroffin

Nov 26, 2019
Can you tell me the exact error message. I'll see if I can find out more about it.

Also, is this your first time playing, or did it work in a previous version? Since I switched unity versions, I want to find out if this is possibly from that, or maybe a general mac thing.

If you didn't play before, there are some links to fixes for general mac problems on the first post under "installation".
Ive played the previous version of what was previously available.

I played v0.31.1 and didn't have any issues with opening and playing it. When ever I try to open it says that its damaged and cannot be opened. I have tried to redownload it through a different means other than Mega and I still have the same issue.

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 2.47.31 PM.png

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

I played v0.31.1 and didn't have any issues with opening and playing it. When ever I try to open it says that its damaged and cannot be opened. I have tried to redownload it through a different means other than Mega and I still have the same issue.

View attachment 1674274
Ok. It might have been due to the unity version change. I will try a few things since there was something weird happening when building for mac.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
hachigames this was a GREAT update at ALL levels: character development, story, new lewd scenes, bondage... Oh my... :) My biggest issue now is that I'm still far from finishing the Portuguese translation on the previous version and I'm already seeing a lot of more work ahead! :) No que eu me fui meter, meu Deus! :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
It looks like there is an issue caused by the new unity version for the quest menu. I'll look into it. I didn't get any reports for screen transitions so far though.
The only freezes I had were coming out of the objectives page. Would get a second or two freeze. Story wise, great update not sure how but you are making me start to like Sarah.

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
I cant even open it on Mac I double click and it auto closes and asks report/reopen/ignore. Never had a problem with any other version of the game.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

View attachment 1674274
I uploaded a new mac version that removed a possibly incompatible plugin. No warnings in building it now, so it might work. Let me know (download is same file name, but different file size)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes