hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I cant even open it on Mac I double click and it auto closes and asks report/reopen/ignore. Never had a problem with any other version of the game.
I uploaded a new mac version that removed a possibly incompatible plugin. No warnings in building it now, so it might work. Let me know (download is same file name, but different file size)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
the PC version also has an inconsistent pause in transitions during this version
The only freezes I had were coming out of the objectives page. Would get a second or two freeze. Story wise, great update not sure how but you are making me start to like Sarah.
I'll fix the delay for the quest menu, and I'll do my best to find out what could cause a possible pause on scene transition. Are the transition freezes on walking around between locations or during actual scenes?

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I might be wrong but it just seams only a little sluggish in general but without a doubt that quest menu was way to slow and some times very slow

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I might be wrong but it just seams only a little sluggish in general but without a doubt that quest menu was way to slow and some times very slow
It's really odd. It seems like instancing has become more expensive, or maybe it's some kind of new build option I have yet to find. Since it's a whole new asset pipeline on this version. My main reason for switching was that I suffered from weird freezes on import which caused me to to lose a lot of time having to reimport the whole project. It seems to be fixed in that new version, but of course is can't just work for once. I'll do my best to figure it out.

Reactions: Wyrme

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I only noticed when opening the quest menu. and also in the quest you have to go to the barn see what Yuki and Sarah are doing i noticed that when i entered the barn and the scene started the loading wheel (like when starting the game) appeared for a second or less

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I only noticed when opening the quest menu. and also in the quest you have to go to the barn see what Yuki and Sarah are doing i noticed that when i entered the barn and the scene started the loading wheel (like when starting the game) appeared for a second or less
Oh the wheel coming up is somewhat normal and expected when it loads a new "chapter" for that character it hadn't cached before. It should be fairly rare compared to when using the gallery for an older scene since those are never preloaded.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Haven't had the chance to try the new update yet but just wanted to say - great job Hachi.
This has been one of the most consistent, fun, high quality games on the site for a long while. really impressive work.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

ioriyagami

Jun 3, 2017
macOS Monterey with M1 chip failed to load the game.

Error: libwebp.dll could not be loaded.
If visited the Microsoft page would only provide Win version,
because of no such product for Mac.

Reactions: Dongus420

Dongus420

May 21, 2018

Getting the same error and I have the same Mac set up as you.

Been able to play every other version before this.

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
I uploaded a new mac version that removed a possibly incompatible plugin. No warnings in building it now, so it might work. Let me know (download is same file name, but different file size)
Yea just tried the updated Mac version it still will not even open for me just Auto closes and says Ignore/reopen/report.

pbot090

Oct 7, 2017
Hi, great game Hachigames, I have a mac and although I can open the game just fine, all my saves are gone. I do still have the previous version and all my saves are still there. Is there a new save location in ~Library and what is the location of the save file in both versions so I can try to transfer it over?

Thanks

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
Do you fuk anyone new in this update? This game has basically turned into some dumbass bondage game where you keep bondaging the same women for more than a year now.

Reactions: azdv

ceroffin

Nov 26, 2019
So I was able to open it but now I am receiving this error now. The program it wants me to download does not work on Mac.

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 9.22.05 PM.png

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So I was able to open it but now I am receiving this error now. The program it wants me to download does not work on Mac.

View attachment 1674774
We're almost there. I'm sorry for this. Since I don't have a mac, it's a bit hard to debug.
It seems like the upgrade progress has decided that it didn't need to keep library import preferences and just wiped them, so the library was never added to the build (the error is there because previously only windows had an error like that where the lib can't be loaded even though it was there, but for mac now it's simply not in the project). I'll fix that.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Why would Microsoft provide Windows libraries for Mac? You should install webp support at Mac, and see what happens.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes