Sai2004

May 30, 2022
The save files are located in Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
If you can't see the AppData folder, you will have to set hidden folders to visible (guide for that should be easy to find on google).
You will have to zip up the file before uploading, because F95 only allows certain file formats.
thats what is wanted i think

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
It seems like there is a pretty serious bug in the current Patreon version. I had changed the backend plugin in order to be able to compile it differently. For that I had to replace some functionality, which is causing an error that prevents scenes with counters (like this one) to progress.

I will fix this for the next release.

The bug doesn't affect the current public version, so as a workaround until the fix is released, you can download 0.36 from here and play it until 100% (since there is no difference to the your version until then), then you can switch the patreon version you were using (since the latest content doesn't have any scene with a counter).
The savegames between those versions are fully compatible, so there shouldn't be any problems to switch back and forth.

Sorry about the inconvenience,
- hachi

Sai2004

May 30, 2022
It seems like there is a pretty serious bug in the current Patreon version. I had changed the backend plugin in order to be able to compile it differently. For that I had to replace some functionality, which is causing an error that prevents scenes with counters (like this one) to progress.

I will fix this for the next release.

The bug doesn't affect the current public version, so as a workaround until the fix is released, you can download 0.36 from here and play it until 100% (since there is no difference to the your version until then), then you can switch the patreon version you were using (since the latest content doesn't have any scene with a counter).
The savegames between those versions are fully compatible, so there shouldn't be any problems to switch back and forth.

Sorry about the inconvenience,
- hachi
haa its fine

lowpowrmodehal

Jul 6, 2019
Great Game. I don't know why but unlike other ones this vn didn't bore me. Furthermore there is 3d high fidelity game upcoming that's straight up poggers for me. I can't wait to see last version of HailD and first version of D-Sim.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please guide me on this quest, I struggle since v 0.35. Whenever I go to Daisy and she is outside at the farm (not in the barn) the only thing I have is to ask her: how are you? which is the repetitive action.

1654098387800.png

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hello,

Thank you, please find it attached.

My regards,
Thank you.
The dialog will come up only during the day (morning & afternoon). Daisy is mostly outside in the evening, so I can see why it seemed like it didn't work. She will be outside at the farm, Thursday morning from the time of the save game.

I'll change the quest description to be less confusing.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Thank you.
The dialog will come up only during the day (morning & afternoon). Daisy is mostly outside in the evening, so I can see why it seemed like it didn't work. She will be outside at the farm, Thursday morning from the time of the save game.

I'll change the quest description to be less confusing.
Thank you as well, it worked. :) My OCD can rest now. :D

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
This game is incredibly fascinating :D , not only because of all the BDSM themes that it handles, but it is also cool to see a dominant do the right things, a narrative where he evolves as a character :cool:, with this I am not saying that I do not love all the content sexually scandalous :devilish:, but it gives it an extra Plus. And of course the huge number of missions and taking advantage of all its characters, I simply loved it :love:.

I will patiently wait for the release of the next 0.37 update, so I can see what happens after the bug that occurs at pool time with Leah's vibrator :oops:.

glve

Sep 1, 2018
I will just leave those here. ;)

EDIT:
Added some new screens.
And yes, I customized even the graphics and background for a "non-Steam game" ;) . Altho the small one had to be "squished" to satisfy Steam standards and not to eat some of the game logo in the process ;(

hachigames i know it might be a lot to ask, but would you like to help with that small thumb? ;) it should be 600x900.
Or just finally release this game on Steam, so anyone can buy and enjoy your masterpiece ;)

Some info for ppl considering that way of playing ;) : on SteamDeck game work smoothly and without any glitch, either in desktop or in SD GUI. Ofc. you need a Linux version, but i presume Windows one might work as well (via Proton emulation). But then again, why bother to emulate sth, that comes with a native support for the system? Battery will give you around 6 hours of fun with Hail Dicktator. The only thing you might consider to configure, is the controls. In theory native keyboard&mouse emulation are good, but adding some features like "escape", "ctrl" for quick forward, or emulate mouse scroll with thumbstick might help you enjoy the game even more. Or you can just use the touch screen. It works as well.
The only "con" i have noticed is that quest hints might sometime be unreadable with bright backgrounds. It is due to the smaller resolution and screensize of the SteamDeck combined with low opacity and smaller fontsize of those hints. But that is not a big deal.

Keep up all the good work!

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I will just leave those here. ;)

EDIT:
Added some new screens.
And yes, I customized even the graphics and background for a "non-Steam game" ;) . Altho the small one had to be "squished" to satisfy Steam standards and not to eat some of the game logo in the process ;(

hachigames i know it might be a lot to ask, but would you like to help with that small thumb? ;) it should be 600x900.
Or just finally release this game on Steam, so anyone can buy and enjoy your masterpiece ;)

Some info for ppl considering that way of playing ;) : on SteamDeck game work smoothly and without any glitch, either in desktop or in SD GUI. Ofc. you need a Linux version, but i presume Windows one might work as well (via Proton emulation). But then again, why bother to emulate sth, that comes with a native support for the system? Battery will give you around 6 hours of fun with Hail Dicktator. The only thing you might consider to configure, is the controls. In theory native keyboard&mouse emulation are good, but adding some features like "escape", "ctrl" for quick forward, or emulate mouse scroll with thumbstick might help you enjoy the game even more. Or you can just use the touch screen. It works as well.
The only "con" i have noticed is that quest hints might sometime be unreadable with bright backgrounds. It is due to the smaller resolution and screensize of the SteamDeck combined with low opacity and smaller fontsize of those hints. But that is not a big deal.

Keep up all the good work!
That's awesome! I see what I can do for a thumbnail.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I have a problem with scarlet's story, I go every night (at all hours) and the event doesn't fire :(
Hmm... I just tested your save and waited until night time, and the quest triggered normally.

It's possible your issue is caused by file corruption. Maybe re-downloading will fix it. If it doesn't I can make you a save with the quest started.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
hi.
great game but now I have a poblem am at the quest Schnizeljagt and equal di only on gabe where it is about gold and diamonds is a mystery to me because in such a armn region and in the hotel so far there is no tresor. It can't be the sun and stars either because you can't see them during the day. need help there.
Greetings silana

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Now that you're splitting the mobile any chance you can increase the image quality? On a tablet it looks super blurry.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Now that you're splitting the mobile any chance you can increase the image quality? On a tablet it looks super blurry.
Yes, that shouldn't be a problem with split versions.
Are the scenes blurry, or just the backgrounds, etc, or both?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes