pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well, everything seems to be pointing to her just being a side character to Sarah's story or the main story, so I doubt much will come out of it.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Well, everything seems to be pointing to her just being a side character to Sarah's story or the main story, so I doubt much will come out of it.
I mean she is getting her own quests, and IIRC she's listed in the Character status tab.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I need to find Leah on the mysterious path during the day. She is never there. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Kovaros

Dec 18, 2019
Does anyone have save files around the mission to rescue that French girl? Or at the end of it? I've had to do emergency Windows reinstall with complete formatting of Hard Drives so I had no way of backing up my saves. I would be really grateful for anything close to that point

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
It's very disappointing to see that the Nadia questline continues beyond following Jeanne. I didn't think this was a game where I play a spineless idiot. The MC keeps getting dumber and dumber as time goes on, which is unfortunate as the game is otherwise excellent.

Onerobone

Apr 14, 2021
Downloaded game and have quest Maintenance Check for Sonya, but when I talk to her there is no dialog option to ask her for a Maintenance check am I missing something?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Downloaded game and have quest Maintenance Check for Sonya, but when I talk to her there is no dialog option to ask her for a Maintenance check am I missing something?
You have to build the bar and cafe first, after that you get the option for the maintenance check in town.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Sorry mission is to long ago for me to remember.
I think it is best to check the whole forest in the morning and afternoon and in the meanwhile proceed the rest of the open missions you have till you find her.
And to check the whole mysterious path is 4 clicks ;)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It's very disappointing to see that the Nadia questline continues beyond following Jeanne. I didn't think this was a game where I play a spineless idiot. The MC keeps getting dumber and dumber as time goes on, which is unfortunate as the game is otherwise excellent.
Why would it end given her relevance to the island and the stories premise being an MC who rules an island which mandates punishment and bondage? Some of these girls actually warrant said punishment far more than others who get it regular and often lol

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
Sorry mission is to long ago for me to remember.
I think it is best to check the whole forest in the morning and afternoon and in the meanwhile proceed the rest of the open missions you have till you find her.
And to check the whole mysterious path is 4 clicks ;)
That is exactly what I did not do. Thanks.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes