KIVEE

Mar 4, 2018
might be the best game i have NSFW game i have ever played, damm everything is good about this game, lots of content, great interactions, awesome story, sandbox game (love those). together with an perfect ingame walkthrough

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Haven't been able to play the update until now, but I gotta say Hachi you absolutely nailed the punishment for Nadja and the hint for Character development. Those are the things I'm here for, the small things.

I also really like that you're giving Sarah so much focus, she's my absolute favourite.

spenk

May 4, 2018
How can I load my content from version 0-34 1???
I do not want to play the whole game again ...
Thx

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
So far every new update I could use my old savings
In main screen click on load and your savings should be there if every thing is ok. :)

Reactions: spenk

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Yes you can check hachigames .
patreon release was on the 6th.

technojaguar

Jan 5, 2020
I must say this game is pretty awesome, and Nyx seems like a nice addition. I got a bit curious about her one day so I did a bit of research and found out that Nyx is also a Greek Goddess, who is the daughter of Chaos, is that a coincidence?

Reactions: Forgotted

Xiaololi

Nov 6, 2018
I'm having problems with installing v0.35.1 on android. When I press the install button, I get told it failed to install.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm having problems with installing v0.35.1 on android. When I press the install button, I get told it failed to install.
Hmm. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to debug, since I'm not sure how to take a log from android without logcat on usb. You could try restarting the phone to eliminate the possibility of apps eating up memory. Or maybe there isn't enough space to install. It could also have been a corrupted download. if you have access to a PC you can try and install the game via usb and see if the error persists (and possibly log the error details).

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hey Hachi,
Still goin great w Hail Dicktator. Thank you
so very much. I really appreciate it.

Have you worked on any other games?
Thought about new games for the future?
Any you can share? Thanks, just curious

Cheers Take It Easy

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey Hachi,
Still goin great w Hail Dicktator. Thank you
so very much. I really appreciate it.

Have you worked on any other games?
Thought about new games for the future?
Any you can share? Thanks, just curious

Cheers Take It Easy
Thank you.
In the past, I worked on sfw games, but that was under a different name, and I'm now working on HailD full time.

For the future, I do plan to make another game like Hail Dicktator once the main story concludes, and at the same time still add more content for Hail Dicktator.

Currently, in the little free time I have, and in the few days between working on updates for HailD, I'm working on a different project with the working title "D-Sim". This won't be a VN-style game and instead high fidelity realtime 3D, but I can't really share all too much yet, as I prefer to get a product into a more complete state before going public with it. I'm getting close to it, though.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Thank you.
In the past, I worked on sfw games, but that was under a different name, and I'm now working on HailD full time.
Thank you, I'm proud of you.
I really hope you enjoy doing this and at least occasionally are able to step back and
say to yourself that this is really fun! You've a lot of followers and supporters who I'm
sure also think the same. You should be very proud of your work.

Take Care
Cheers

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes