ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Will say one thing about this game...need more Leah (Brunette) a lot more of her. Considering the visions MC had at begining I really thought she'd feature more

Reactions: Brawls223

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
I found a small bug in the v0.35.1 version of the game. This bug does not affect the story at all, just does not follow the hint given in the guest tracker. In the new quest for Hazel, after you trigger the first star and then go immediately to the side room it triggers the next part of that quest, instead of waiting till the next day, as it says in the hint for the second star.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I found a small bug in the v0.35.1 version of the game. This bug does not affect the story at all, just does not follow the hint given in the guest tracker. In the new quest for Hazel, after you trigger the first star and then go immediately to the side room it triggers the next part of that quest, instead of waiting till the next day, as it says in the hint for the second star.
Ah, the quest description is wrong there. Thank you, I'll fix that.

Reactions: stormtiger

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I think the only way I'm going to catch up on this is after it's finished, I play it for a bit here and there and then BAM new update.:HideThePain:

Terrible problem to have, I know.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
hachigames I'm going through the update and currently I'm stuck with "A Guest from France" quest.

Quest.png

The requirement for the sixth star is to wait.
First skipped 1 day, then 2 days, then 4 days.

Each time, went out to the lobby to see if the event triggers, and also tried talking to Alice to see if there are dialogue options.
Not sure what to do tbh (and this is the only quest that is remaining right now [though I guess completing this main quest could open up other quests for new content])

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
For those who can not trigger Daisy Farm scene: When she is in the farm do not talk with her. Go inside the barn. Then turn back to farm. After that try talking with her. You should see an option "let's do some training" or something similar. Someone has told this one page before.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
For those who can not trigger Daisy Farm scene: When she is in the farm do not talk with her. Go inside the barn. Then turn back to farm. After that try talking with her. You should see an option "let's do some training" or something similar. Someone has told this one page before.
Nope, doesn't work.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Daisy More Power Training 5 star doesn't work, Talk to Daisy outside at the farm during day doesn't trigger.
I have the same issue
it worked for me just try the next day or different times, if I went to her IN the barn I had to wait until the next day to speak to her outside when she is sitting on the wall
Nope, doesn't work.
I found the option after finding Daisy outside the farm Thursday Morning 7am
Worked the 3 times I tested it

Dilusha

May 12, 2017
I have a new hard drive. Can't play the whole game from the beginning. Does anyone have a save file from v0.10? :(

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Very strange. I played through the build that I uploaded and Daisy's quest always triggerd.

The detailed requirements are as followed:

1. It has to be either morning or afternoon
2. MC and Daisy have to be at the farm (but not in the barn)
3. The previous quest (talking to her at the pool) has to be completed.

If all of those are met, you should be able to talk to her and select the "Let's do some more power training" option.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
In one of the quests of this update, the popup indicating it's over shows up before the quest is actually finished (I can't remember which one). It's not relevant as you just need to keep clicking until it's really over but it looks weird.

Regards

lusaro

May 14, 2018
I've been trying to install the android version from like 5 different sources and I can't seem to get it working

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I've been trying to install the android version from like 5 different sources and I can't seem to get it working
Is there any error or does it not start?
I tested it before uploading and it was working fine.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes