Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
first of all i,d like to thank you for such a fantastic game ,the story was good couldn,t stop playing fell in love with all the girls laughted out loud quite often, wife must have thought i was nuts .love games that cheer me up and this is one of the best

Aug 5, 2020
I think this is an underrated aspect of the game. There're so many characters available that you're bound not to like some of them. I for one think Sonya is pretty one dimensional -- fortunately, there are so many girls, and so much content, that textskipping one girl will still leave you with hours and hours of enjoyable gameplay, story and character interactions.
Point concurred; so many characters, so many selections!

Albeit the narrative pacing feels, oftentimes, passive as if the protagonist is going through the motions of ceaseless, monotonous missions of the same subset of characters—as though an insatiable, bottomless horde of the abysmal void will punish him should he imply disobedience. But I digress; I recognize that it's a relatively personal concern - though, one I should feel is a valid gripe, nonetheless.

Gehenna61

Sep 6, 2020
I'm stuck on behind the door part 3 with 4 stars complete but I've talked with all 5 of the girls mentioned in the hint and I still don't have all the hints for the 3-digit code. Anyone know what's up with that?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
on fear of asking a stupid question, how do I increase my Service level? Cleanliness and Maintenance I've maxed out, service is sitting at zero. Is this one of those "will be unlocked later in the game" type things?
Considering the Service level is pretty much only related to getting more money, I'd use the money cheat just to get all the levels up when the time comes (more improvements, more services and all this stuff, you'll see them eventually). In the end the only purpose of having enough money that you need in certain situations is to extend the amount of time you need to play the entire game, but that's all, it becomes secondary at some point. So.. why do you need to wait?

Regards

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
My only gripe with the game is EVERYONE loves EVERYTHING... i think thats fine on one or two characters who are maybe just that kinky but it kinda feels off if the general theme is constant excuses to portray "punishment" on screen when everyone views it more as pleasure than punishment. Game felt far more diverse before the story homogenised the mindset regarding kinks with the girls. Sonya was the aloof exhibitionist, Scarlet meek but loves bondage, Hazel is a foot fetishist, Leah the femdom and so forth. Now i dont really feel the girls are anywhere near as unique as they used to be - they all offer anal and love it, all love being tied up and gagged, theyre all into performing sexual acts in front of others, Leah is utterly submissive these days to the MC and if anything Daisy the pacifist is MORE the femdom of the harem and so on.

Id love to see more content diversifying each girl more - not everyone has to get the same kind of sex scenes and kinky content just because someone else already got that on screen first. If not a one of them approves to being gagged with used underwear but Yuki or buttplugs but Daisy then its NOT a bad thing, in fact that means if you see it is NOT for their pleasure but indeed "dominance" and "punishment" but i get thrown off a bit at the sheer volume of times they ASK for it so its not even the MCs idea half the time. Everyone needs to keep to their own side of the fence in what turns them on the most vs is just a one side fits all approach to turnons, not everyone is wired the same and that's a good thing.

Reactions: LoganP

haedarah

Apr 24, 2022
Hi all, I hope for your help. Quest Scavenger Hunt, second star, hint: I'm surrounded by gold and diamonds. You see me every day, but you never checked me out. I have searched everywhere but find nothing.
Thanks to those who will help me
please I want the answer

AkaliIsMyMom

Apr 4, 2022
Hi I completed to game yesterday. I dicided to make a second save, but on the second save I have all the girls on the list still/ all items/ upgrades for the hotel. I can't proceed with Leah's quests because an even triggerd early with the (Slut Challenge) misssion were you give her the chasity belt. Now she's just wearing it and her early missions are blocked for me. Help would be appreicated thanks. (Best BDSM I have played. Enjoyed it very much and can't wait for the next update).

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi I completed to game yesterday. I dicided to make a second save, but on the second save I have all the girls on the list still/ all items/ upgrades for the hotel. I can't proceed with Leah's quests because an even triggerd early with the (Slut Challenge) misssion were you give her the chasity belt. Now she's just wearing it and her early missions are blocked for me. Help would be appreicated thanks. (Best BDSM I have played. Enjoyed it very much and can't wait for the next update).
Thanks. There is a bug where it doesn't reset the stats when restarting after going back to main menu. I'll fix that in the next version (but unfortunately it will still persist in your second save)

Reactions: AkaliIsMyMom

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Im curious about what kind of hijinks we are gonna get with Sarah's BFF showing up in the next update. I can already imagine her reaction to the pampered princess of social media being a complaint fuck toy for a random dude on a mysterious island lol. I'm guess it is also only a matter of time before Zero and Jeanne get elevated to main girl status (and will that mean their scenes get relocated to their own list like the others get? - everything is just currently lumped under "main").

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Tradução Portuguesa
Para os interessados, criei uma nova thread específica para a tradução portuguesa (de Portugal) aqui.
Além disso, há também um sub-canal no .
//
Portuguese Translation
To anyone interested, I've created a new thread regarding the Portuguese (Portugal) translation, here.
There is also a Discord sub-channel on .

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks. There is a bug where it doesn't reset the stats when restarting after going back to main menu. I'll fix that in the next version (but unfortunately it will still persist in your second save)
I assume the workaround is just to shut the game down entirely and restart it if you want to start a second save?

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
My only gripe with the game is EVERYONE loves EVERYTHING... i think thats fine on one or two characters who are maybe just that kinky but it kinda feels off if the general theme is constant excuses to portray "punishment" on screen when everyone views it more as pleasure than punishment. Game felt far more diverse before the story homogenised the mindset regarding kinks with the girls. Sonya was the aloof exhibitionist, Scarlet meek but loves bondage, Hazel is a foot fetishist, Leah the femdom and so forth. Now i dont really feel the girls are anywhere near as unique as they used to be - they all offer anal and love it, all love being tied up and gagged, theyre all into performing sexual acts in front of others, Leah is utterly submissive these days to the MC and if anything Daisy the pacifist is MORE the femdom of the harem and so on.

Id love to see more content diversifying each girl more - not everyone has to get the same kind of sex scenes and kinky content just because someone else already got that on screen first. If not a one of them approves to being gagged with used underwear but Yuki or buttplugs but Daisy then its NOT a bad thing, in fact that means if you see it is NOT for their pleasure but indeed "dominance" and "punishment" but i get thrown off a bit at the sheer volume of times they ASK for it so its not even the MCs idea half the time. Everyone needs to keep to their own side of the fence in what turns them on the most vs is just a one side fits all approach to turnons, not everyone is wired the same and that's a good thing.
I understand what you say but... it is not actually correct. I don't know if you have progressed that far, but you'll definitely find characters that really don't like the punishments that they are being given...

popober

Jun 9, 2017
What's the timing on the update? I wanna know if I should nut to some other things, or if I should try to hold on for today.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes