deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I thought that I wanted Nadia to sit on a cactus for the rest of her life for hurting Alice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How is this even possible?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ETA: Not sure if you were asking how it got this far due to not having the tag or if you are asking why it hasn't been included. If it is the latter, I'm not sure Uncle Dick is the kind of family that would be a popular reason for that tag.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
brilliant up date yuki is so funny your writing had me in stiches
I've always found her annoying and full of shit - for the dev to use her this way was indeed a mastercraft in story and her effect when used in this manner cannot be understated lol. Liked the new girl - actually kinda fun having to commandeer Nyx not finding out any real truths about the island whilst basically being a guest of honour and should be good excuse to give Sonya some more storyline as she's a bit air headed so shes about as big a minefield as your gonna get regarding that.

Zero and Jeanne content never disappoints (animated french fun? yes please) and also liked the rest of the update as well (Daisy storyline is progressing great, she's a fun character to have around these days). I think Sarah is prob my fave character these days followed by Daisy in second and Jeanne in third. In the first half of the game of course this would be very different so thats a great sign of characters being fully developed and Zero is leaving a strong impression too (be interesting to see how Hachi balances developing her more as well as another unrelated brand new character on the island at the same time - there is a lot of characters in the game now).

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes