lusaro

May 14, 2018
Is there any error or does it not start?
I tested it before uploading and it was working fine.
the installation just fails, it happened before when trying to overwrite the previous version but this time I even deleted the game and tried a clean install and still nothing. the only thing I didn't try yet is downloading from PC and transferring it to mobile so I'll try that now

ceroffin

Nov 26, 2019
for some reason I can't get the Mac version to run at all even following the steps in the text file. This Is all that I see even after trying to run the application after using the terminal.

Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 11.51.01 PM.png

pobrecito007

Dec 18, 2019
When you download the file and unzip it there is a txt file which explains you step by step how to solve this problem.

Does someone know the direction of the savegame files on a macOS?

Thanks a lot

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
I'm fairly new to Windows 10 (and can't remember how to do this on Win 7 either - so long ago)

* How do I make sure the 'hidden folders' option is off in 'Users' to find the savegames?
(Running PC, obviously)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm fairly new to Windows 10 (and can't remember how to do this on Win 7 either - so long ago)

* How do I make sure the 'hidden folders' option is off in 'Users' to find the savegames?
(Running PC, obviously)
in the file explorer click on "view" then on "options", then in that dialog on "view", and the rest is like windows 7

Reactions: namelessone22

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi Guys,

How do I perform a maintenance check @ sonia?

Thanks!
You can do it when sonya is in town. Go to the town hub (the place from where you can go to cafe, bank etc). There should be a button for the maintenance check there.

Droeloe1818

Nov 28, 2021
You can do it when sonya is in town. Go to the town hub (the place from where you can go to cafe, bank etc). There should be a button for the maintenance check there.
Thanks! I first needed to complete a task. Then the button showed up. Last question: the service task? Where can I find that one?

Thanks

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Thanks! I first needed to complete a task. Then the button showed up. Last question: the service task? Where can I find that one?

Thanks
Service is done by Hazel in the bar (initially). If you haven't met her yet, the bar will open with the cafe.

Droeloe1818

Nov 28, 2021
Service is done by Hazel in the bar (initially). If you haven't met her yet, the bar will open with the cafe.
Thanks, but the button doesnt show up? I already have unlocked the sexshop but I only can hang out with her or open the shop. I dont see the button to upgrade the service. My quest level is at 6%

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Thanks, but the button doesnt show up? I already have unlocked the sexshop but I only can hang out with her or open the shop. I dont see the button to upgrade the service. My quest level is at 6%
You need to progress in the story first for unlocking it. ;)

ceroffin

Nov 26, 2019
When you download the file and unzip it there is a txt file which explains you step by step how to solve this problem.

Does someone know the direction of the savegame files on a macOS?

Thanks a lot
I followed the steps in the text file and I still received that error.

evetaku

Dec 21, 2021
the problem is the game is always force close in android port, so we must save often.

Done 100% clear all Quest. its so interesting plot and story line for BDSM

i hope i can call scarlet and maybe sarah to sleep with me like Alice

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes