Jmbanal111

May 17, 2022
Trying to Find out how do I get access to the Room in the Dungeon that is locked. Everytime I ask Leah she gets kind of angry and I do not get the access to the room. The earlier walkthrough (0.23) is all mixed up as to which route to follow and sometimes the Route that MC follows is not as per the day (He will be on Day 46 but still be on Quest of day 30)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The bdsm scene's are getting repetitive, i still love this game :love:

tenno355

Jul 18, 2020
Hi everyone, the mac fix given by the developer might not work for some of you, so if this applies to you try the following

'chmod -R 777 <app.name/bla/bla/bla>'

without the apostrophes.
pay heed to the capitals and spacing.

worked for me, might not for you but it's worth a try.

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
quel est le mot de passe pour Ordi hazelle ? svp this is not feet ?

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Nyx is one I am looking forward to. I really hope she turns out to be born on this island too so that we can have her with us full time. I am also hoping for further progress in Nadia's and Zero's storylines.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
quel est le mot de passe pour Ordi hazelle ? svp this is not feet ?
Google translate might have screwed up on the translation of the password. As a woraround you can switch to english just for the laptop scene, and then switch back.

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
It would be really cool if Nyx sex storyline was optional in the future (that brat scientist girl maybe too). There are plenty of girls already and they are pretty fun and interesting, so spending time with initially slutty streamer-brain girl is kinda meh. She is not very likable, a true Dicktator deserves better.

Already have Sarah, who combined vanity of a streamer and brattiness of the scientist.

Not that I find more new girls terribly burdensome, but I guess after a certain number of girls it's more fun to make existing relationships more meaningful, like with Scarlett, for example, than add new ones.

Don't mind Zero and that french girl though - they are fun.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes