hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The game keeps crashing for me as soon as i start new game anyone any idea what i can do to fix this?
what platform are you playing on? If the game crashes on new game it could mean the files are damaged, and possibly downloading it again would help.

BustedB

Jun 8, 2017
how can i finnish the quest "Enter the Diva!" i have to call mein uncle in the afternoon. But how can i call him.
Thx for helping out

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
from your room.
I believe it was thru your laptop but try to possiblities in your room and you wil find it. ;)

Sai2004

May 30, 2022
hey can i get a fix of Leah's quest of the slut challenge 8th star about the vibrator at the pool??
its not showing any options after the third one

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hey can i get a fix of Leah's quest of the slut challenge 8th star about the vibrator at the pool??
its not showing any options after the third one
Sure, I can take a look at it if you send me your save game.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hey can you guide me how to send it i am a newbie in it
The save files are located in Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
If you can't see the AppData folder, you will have to set hidden folders to visible (guide for that should be easy to find on google).
You will have to zip up the file before uploading, because F95 only allows certain file formats.

Reactions: Whiteblackman0

Sai2004

May 30, 2022
The save files are located in Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
If you can't see the AppData folder, you will have to set hidden folders to visible (guide for that should be easy to find on google).
You will have to zip up the file before uploading, because F95 only allows certain file formats.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes