cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how the heck can advance on leah's workout quest? when mc queries if can join she says no and has said for weeks.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
how the heck can advance on leah's workout quest? when mc queries if can join she says no and has said for weeks.
what does the hint say?

If I have to guess at this point you need to go to town after asking for workout.
First time with sonya and if you done that just go to town without a girl.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what does the hint say?

If I have to guess at this point you need to go to town after asking for workout.
First time with sonya and if you done that just go to town without a girl.
after mc has ran with her once. solved it by going to office after she had been running in town somewhere.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Has anyone got the error "Failed to load mono." It's the first time I've got this for the game.
Hmm, this sounds like some file got corrupted during download or extraction, or not all files have been unzipped, because it means that the basic unity library that the executable points to could not be found.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would be nice if quests like punish alice with tickling would come after it'd prerequisite is done not weeks before it can be done.

also would be nice to know when doctor (nurse) daisy is in hospital.

purplepyrex

Jan 26, 2020
Hmm, this sounds like some file got corrupted during download or extraction, or not all files have been unzipped, because it means that the basic unity library that the executable points to could not be found.
I've re-downloaded the zip when it happen the first time, but I still got it the second time. Was just curious if there was a way to fix this was all. I'll try deleting the .rar and game folder altogether and redownload it again.

Thanks in advance!

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Could somebody please provide a at least >50% savegame here? I just restarted playing and it seems I lost all my previous saves :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could somebody please provide a at least >50% savegame here? I just restarted playing and it seems I lost all my previous saves :(
50%? wishful thinking. even when i get down to 2 quests then day or few later there will be 5 quests again.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
One option is to connect it to another device like pc or laptop and make a copy there.
( Go to the directory Android > Data, then find your game folder )
But others will have more likely more experience with android than I have so i hoppe they can help you more then I can. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
88% done and still no More punishments for Alice and can't trigger Service check on Leah after 1st time and many events happen at same time so 1 pushes other to next day and then comes more things.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes