xaviermace

Feb 24, 2021
I seem to have hit a bug in my playthrough. I did use cheats early on if that's a factor. First time I caught Sarah slacking off, I made her clean. Next time, spanking. Now I no longer get the option to make her clean but that step is still active in the Lazy Girl quest which I think is preventing progress on Chaos in the Clothing store as I can't check the camera from my laptop (always says already checked today).

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I seem to have hit a bug in my playthrough. I did use cheats early on if that's a factor. First time I caught Sarah slacking off, I made her clean. Next time, spanking. Now I no longer get the option to make her clean but that step is still active in the Lazy Girl quest which I think is preventing progress on Chaos in the Clothing store as I can't check the camera from my laptop (always says already checked today).
It is not preventing progress in the chaos in the clothing shop.
All you need to do to progress on that is looking next day again.
And I think to progress in lazy girl all you need to do is progress in the game a bit further

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Here is a teaser trailer for my upcoming game, I talked about a bit ago.

I'm not sure if this is the way to post it though. I wonder if I should open an animation thread, since this is technically one, and I'll be posting more content like this, although it's technically footage of a game...
Animations are great but lol that thousand-yard stare

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bugged, you need to advance on other quest or unlock other quest (and complete it) to advance on previous quest if checking camera's next days don't work.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The Scavenger arc was one of my faves, its return is most welcome! Hopefully after its conclusion we get the quick and hasty return of Sarah's nemesis after she got kicked off the island on a boat. Simply put this kind of game NEEDS an antagonist as whilst we've had several (all redeemed or at least getting there) she is the one who had the best motivations in all honesty - desire for revenge made sense given her history, she's obsessed with getting one over Sarah so of course she is not gonna take defeat sitting down and naturally seducing you will be high on the agenda to get what she wants. This can all come with time though, Scavenger arc should remain a light hearted fun arc and its not finished its second iteration yet.

I'm wondering how Hachi will add Jeanne, Zero etc to the main scheme of things asset wise. They've been more peripheral main girls than tertiary side characters as of late IMO but to do that of course more work will need to be done - the hotel does not have another floor of rooms to fill thus given them a place to stay (no, i do not count the cells lol and you are gonna need at minimum three). Job wise i can see them fitting in easy enough relieving Sonja of some of her many burdens (Bank, Cafe and is a bit too much for the girl i would say) or he could just create new roles for them such as say Lifeguard at the beach... something for them to do and somewhere to be through the day.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Prince Noctis

Jun 9, 2017
Umm so Alice (the maid character) just dissapears for me when i am trying to start playing is this something that is on my end oooor?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
nyx's return seems unlikely since it'd stretch game more.
The dialogue literally teased her saying we have not seen the last of her and the argument of stretching the game out could have been applied to any of the last half a dozen additions could they not? The island now has 10 or so girls running about regular to seduce so what is one more lol. Honestly the biggest thing with Nyx though is again - game needs an antagonist to keep story flowing (id argue that is not stretching but a necessity).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The dialogue literally teased her saying we have not seen the last of her and the argument of stretching the game out could have been applied to any of the last half a dozen additions could they not? The island now has 10 or so girls running about regular to seduce so what is one more lol. Honestly the biggest thing with Nyx though is again - game needs an antagonist to keep story flowing (id argue that is not stretching but a necessity).
well mc has hands full with natives so adding non-native to roster would increase his tasks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ROFLMAO, Hachi. I loved the Spaceballs reference during the Sonya–Hazel cosplay event. :ROFLMAO:

FYI, I ran into a strange bug. I had already completed the Scavenger Hunt Two prep quest when checking on Leah's preparation, as well as the Distraction set of quests. I chose to check on Sonya's maintenance work and when she did a bad job, I get this image instead of the usual. All other images were fine during the review of her work. I've attached my save at this point in case that tells you anything useful.

1662324375499.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes