hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
ROFLMAO, Hachi. I loved the Spaceballs reference during the Sonya–Hazel cosplay event. :ROFLMAO:

FYI, I ran into a strange bug. I had already completed the Scavenger Hunt Two prep quest when checking on Leah's preparation, as well as the Distraction set of quests. I chose to check on Sonya's maintenance work and when she did a bad job, I get this image instead of the usual. All other images were fine during the review of her work. I've attached my save at this point in case that tells you anything useful.

Hmm, I have to check. There might be a missing flag or something, so it would not clear the screen and use whatever was in the cache at that point.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I quite like the latest update. It was fun, and all the characters were pretty likeable, including Zero, who had some nice character development with Jeanne and the MC.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I sincerly hope there will be a true love story between mc and Jeanne, she rocks. Then mc and Nadia (same). Maybe also add an option to invite any girl in your room at night (if you "made it" with them one way or another).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I sincerly hope there will be a true love story between mc and Jeanne, she rocks. Then mc and Nadia (same). Maybe also add an option to invite any girl in your room at night (if you "made it" with them one way or another).
mc becomes dicktator with all girls in his harem.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Tôi muốn hợp tác dịch tiếng Việt, nhưng không có chữ tiếng Việt. Tôi có một vài cái thường được sử dụng ở đây, bạn có thể vui lòng giúp cài đặt để được không? View attachment 2029836 View attachment 2029836
Can you please include an English translation of your post? This is an English-language forum. You can use a service such as DeepL.com or Google Translate to convert your language. Then you can copy and paste the translation here.

datram

Sep 6, 2018
Can you please include an English translation of your post? This is an English-language forum. You can use a service such as DeepL.com or Google Translate to convert your language. Then you can copy and paste the translation here.
Excuse me, I forgot to write in English!
I want to cooperate in translating Vietnamese, but this game doesn't have Vietnamese fonts. I have a few commonly used Vietnamese fonts here, can you help me install them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I want to cooperate in translating Vietnamese, but this game doesn't have Vietnamese fonts. I have a few commonly used Vietnamese fonts here, can you help me install them?
unity games aren't that easy to tamper as renpy games.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I can add Vietnamese as a Font if you like, just need to add it to the font atlas.

datram

Sep 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "hachigames, post: 8929811, member: 2249515"]
I can add Vietnamese as a Font if you like, just need to add it to the font atlas.
[/ QUOTE] Yes, please! Otherwise, when I translate it, it will be font-wrong, like this: 111.jpg

Last edited:

gentaisgenta

Jul 24, 2022
hi guys how to start quest ”fateful streams” ”I should talk to sarah“
I have done talk to sarah it's not work.. can u help me guys

gentaisgenta

Jul 24, 2022
hi guys... how to start Sarah's quest ”fateful streams” ”I should talk to sarah”
I have done talk to sarah it's not work can you help me guys

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi guys... how to start Sarah's quest ”fateful streams” ”I should talk to sarah”
if it doesn't have complete quest z then either try talking to her on other places or just wait and do other things.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So that quest should start automatically when you are at the same location as Sarah. The only other requirement is having completed the scene before, which the same that makes the quest visible in the first place, so it has definitely registered that.

There isn't really anything I can think of... maybe other than playing the mobile version chapter 1.

Can you send me your save game. I'll take a look.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update (very short compared that i spent days (well weeks) when i had time to play previous version) but still nice update and some quest just wouldn't trigger until did things in the morning (leah in the office in the evening doesn't count for quest) and those 2 geniuses weren't that often in the lab at same time, both new girls will become good citizen since they like island's principles (getting tied up) already.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes