-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
short update (very short compared that i spent days (well weeks) when i had time to play previous version) but still nice update and some quest just wouldn't trigger until did things in the morning (leah in the office in the evening doesn't count for quest) and those 2 geniuses weren't that often in the lab at same time, both new girls will become good citizen since they like island's principles (getting tied up) already.
I've played this game from the very beginning, so I can't say since I've done it piecemeal as it's gone along. But I would guess the big wait times between moving forward in quests is probably mostly mitigated by having so many different activities going on all the time through most of the game.

When you do update-to-update playing like I do, gaps definitely end up being decently common between activities. As long as that's not true for a normal playthrough (from the beginning through to current content), I think the flow is done well. I wouldn't imagine large gaps in time would happen very often when not playing each update's content only.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've played this game from the very beginning, so I can't say since I've done it piecemeal as it's gone along. But I would guess the big wait times between moving forward in quests is probably mostly mitigated by having so many different activities going on all the time through most of the game.
yea there are always service checks but some overlap eachother (at best 3 or4 on same day) and doing 2x leah doesn't increase income (not that needed since broke 100k bucks) and some (kitchen and cleaning) checks take half a day. still timetable when leah and that blonde are in office would be nice.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
and if lobbyscene happens on same day then no nurse.
Sorry I was talking about scarlet and nadia in research facility.
Not sure why I quoted you tho or why I posted it. lol
not enough sleep I guess. :)

Oh maybe a tip for who didn't know yet, when doing maintenance or cleaning etc check and the result is not what you want.
Use your mouse up button to go back a bit till you say you are to check and then start again. (dont scroll as that gives same result.
After one to three tries it will give you the result you want.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea i have noticed that scrolling bit back (due selecting bad reward) causes good service become bad and vice versa.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Hey, I only found this game about a week ago. I've just completed it - how often are updates ususally? I appreciate the last update was about a week ago, when would one expect the next to be? Thanks - it's been a blast so far.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Hey, I only found this game about a week ago. I've just completed it - how often are updates ususally? I appreciate the last update was about a week ago, when would one expect the next to be? Thanks - it's been a blast so far.
About every 3 to 4 weeks.
You can always check on hachi's patreon page when next release is due.
The next update now is on 23 september for patreons it is already released.

Last edited:

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Every 3 weeks, like clockwork.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes