cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
am i missing something? how has this game got 4 and a half stars? i couldn't make it past 2% of the quests without being bored to tears.
well this game isn't for all and it takes a while before game goes on higher gear.

• Hey there
Reactions: Canemistress

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Before downloading the game I want to ask why is there a female protagonist tag
Do we have to choose our mc gender at the start or do we play from the perspective of a female character in the middle of the game ?
They do this shit all the time to circumvent tag filtering in hopes of reaching a larger audience.

Reactions: Izari777

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HailDicktator-0.52.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
am i missing something? how has this game got 4 and a half stars? i couldn't make it past 2% of the quests without being bored to tears.
dude it's a vanilla game,don't expect a serious story from this game,and like all vanilla games it gets boring in the end.
I don't download it again because I know I'll see the same things with minor variations.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
I like the game because I play it every other update with 30-40 mins sessions, but when you try to chew it in one go it becomes too much, like with any other massive game Adventures of Willy D, SuperPowered, Something Unlimited, The Twist etc.

They do this shit all the time to circumvent tag filtering in hopes of reaching a larger audience.
I generally avoid female protagonist games, because 99% of them boring lose to get raped japenese crap. And another 1% is vanilla lesbian love story. So not really sure how this tag can help to reach a larger audience tbh.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Not relevant to this game.

Before downloading the game I want to ask why is there a female protagonist tag
Do we have to choose our mc gender at the start or do we play from the perspective of a female character in the middle of the game ?
There is a main character who is male from start to finish. There is currently an arc which allows the point of view of a secondary antagonist female character in a completely different location, but whose story involves and reflects on the main character. That story is, as of my knowledge, unresolved.

There is no gender selection (In fact, you're the only young man on the island at all, young men cannot BE on the island for reasons) and there is no transformation or gender swapping. The only kinks in play are related to BDSM. The 'female protagonist' tag is only because a vocal minority lost their tits over the fact that said female character is a POV character.

80% into the game
I'd say more like 90%. This game is LONG. It has TONS of content. So if you want BDSM-harem game with an interesting long-form story with character development, this is a good game for you. Don't mind the initial 'grind', once it gets going it's gone and you're just doing nothing but content.

Last edited:

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
I wonder if there would be an option to create a system of 'Update Only' patches, from version to version. It may come handy, as the game is getting bigger and bigger.

Reactions: Hentaimancer

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Hello guys, does anyone knows how to ask Hazel's mother about the drug thing? How do i contact her, in the computer is no option available.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I generally avoid female protagonist games, because 99% of them boring lose to get raped japenese crap. And another 1% is vanilla lesbian love story. So not really sure how this tag can help to reach a larger audience tbh.
well on those fem mc games i play it's up to PLAYER to decided what fem mc DOES aka if lesbian or guys.

I wonder if there would be an option to create a system of 'Update Only' patches, from version to version. It may come handy, as the game is getting bigger and bigger.
ask that from dev. unity isn't that easy to make update patch.

Hello guys, does anyone knows how to ask Hazel's mother about the drug thing? How do i contact her, in the computer is no option available.
at the bar when she's there aka at weekends (evening to late night).

Reactions: Machinencio

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
Ah fudgesticks. I forgot to backup my saves when formatting the other day. Does anyone have a savegame that's within a couple of versions with gallery unlocks et cetera?

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
well on those fem mc games i play it's up to PLAYER to decided what fem mc DOES aka if lesbian or guys.

ask that from dev. unity isn't that easy to make update patch.

at the bar when she's there aka at weekends (evening to late night).
Yeah, completed one more quest and that option appeared, i like that in this game you just need to complete quests and "locked" quests can be completed. Thanks.

asnek

Apr 19, 2020
Hi
Playing android port of game and wondering if anybody has same issue as me.
I managed to complete almost all quests in current version but I'm stuck on [main quest]. When I get foursome scene with Anna Leah and Nadia in leisure centre. Begging of scene is fine but once we start having 'fun' in foursome game crashes. Crash is always at the same part of the scene. I'm unable to get through scene and complete the quest.

PS: as other people are giving suggestions let me throw in mine.
More dual punishments and with various combination of girls could be nice improvement for the game.
Hi
The same issue keeps showing up again and again. I'm unable to go through foursome scene. Same problem was in version 2 as well as in version 3.
Any chance to fix it?
Can anyone provide android port save after this scene so I can proceed in story

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi
Playing android port of game and wondering if anybody has same issue as me.
I managed to complete almost all quests in current version but I'm stuck on [main quest]. When I get foursome scene with Anna Leah and Nadia in leisure centre. Begging of scene is fine but once we start having 'fun' in foursome game crashes. Crash is always at the same part of the scene. I'm unable to get through scene and complete the quest.

PS: as other people are giving suggestions let me throw in mine.
More dual punishments and with various combination of girls could be nice improvement for the game.
Can you make a screenshot on picture before it crashes. I'll do some testing and see if I can reproduce it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update and it was entertaining, longest part was getting scarlet's stats maxed (not that needed since she is head over heels on mc), wonder when mc gets to have fun time with amunet.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes