smallSoldier

May 29, 2018
Please help. I can't start the Paris Mission. Chapter 1 ends, I installed chapter 2 but the story does not continue. I installed chapter three. The quest progress goes down from 71% to 58% but still no mission available.
I'm in the lobby to meet the girls but nothing happens. I waited three complete days. No start of the mission, no new quests. I'm just stuck.
I play on Android.

Jul 9, 2021
Having an issue updating from 48 to 52 on android. I downloaded the ch3 apk file from mega and got a "package not valid" error. I reinstalled ch1 and ch2 and got the same error again when trying to install 3. Currently re-downloading the ch3 file to see if I just had a bad transfer. If the problem persists, what should i do?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021

primerib1

Jul 8, 2020
This game has a very intriguing story, me likey!

Unfortunately I had so much money that I've purchased the upgrade where nothing degrades, and I think that makes the game a biiiit boring. I last played on version 0.46.2, though. Is it still that way with the latest version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game has a very intriguing story, me likey!

Unfortunately I had so much money that I've purchased the upgrade where nothing degrades, and I think that makes the game a biiiit boring. I last played on version 0.46.2, though. Is it still that way with the latest version?
well no moneyholes so money in the bank keeps increasing, there's plenty of new things since 46.2.

Reactions: primerib1
Jul 9, 2021
Ok I'm at a total loss here, i completely uninstalled deleted and redownloaded all 3 files and I still get the package not valid error. Now what do I do?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes