Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
how this game is not ntr its even have german version ! where is all the german stuff??!
The 'NTR' tag is depricated and has been changed to the more exact netorare. This game does not have netorare in it.

It has polyamory in it between love interests. It lacks any content designed around the jealousy of the main character--the defining trait of netorare.

Toesgirl

Jan 14, 2022
It's personal preference, but I love Hazel and Scarlet's personalities; and especially the scene of how Hazel enjoys Scarlet's feet. I need more of this; love Lesbian feet scenes

• Angry
Reactions: Valdazz

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HailDicktator-0.53.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it lookslike real mixdrop site and it is listed as scamsite due popups and after gets working dl-link dl starts on 3.2gigs packet.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Had to change PCs. I know persistent files and saves are in a different place for Unity games. Could someone please tell me where to find them so I can copy them to my new PC?

Reactions: denen

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
I've found a quest that's not listed: Alice Silent Room Service.
Is it something like an Easter Egg?

Update: after step 5 with "Guardian Only" it showed on quest menu.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
hachigames

WTF???!?

Okay, you released another update and I figured it was time to power through the Nyx shit and get back to the good stuff and yet, I somehow cannot?!?!

I have completed every one of the goddamned stupid Nyx quest options and now only have normal island quest options left yet I still fucking wake up as Nyx in Nyx's bedroom in the Organization base and no indication of how to return to my normal island activities??

Fuck you, sir/madame, I'm done with this shit.

(before closing in complete disgust, I clicked in the MAP option instead of the Organization options and got back to where I wanted to be)

I am SO pissed at you, and at myself.

I did not realize that I could switch back to my normal environment and complete island tasks and I was not limited to the organization links.

I thought you had stuck me with only organization crap until I powered through it to get back to the island.

Apparently not.

Somehow (which may be due to the amount of bourbon I have ingested) I am more angry at you for bad design and navigation then I am at myself for recognizing this.

Signify this more clearly.

• Angry
Reactions: Neutral_Guy

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
hachigames

WTF???!?

Okay, you released another update and I figured it was time to power through the Nyx shit and get back to the good stuff and yet, I somehow cannot?!?!

I have completed every one of the goddamned stupid Nyx quest options and now only have normal island quest options left yet I still fucking wake up as Nyx in Nyx's bedroom in the Organization base and no indication of how to return to my normal island activities??

(before closing in complete disgust, I clicked in the MAP option instead of the Organization options and got back to where I wanted to be)

I did not realize that I could switch back to my normal environment and complete island tasks and I was not limited to the organization links.

I thought you had stuck me with only organization crap until I powered through it to get back to the island.

Apparently not.

Somehow (which may be due to the amount of bourbon I have ingested) I am more angry at you for bad design and navigation then I am at myself for recognizing this.

1684561626411.png

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Had to change PCs. I know persistent files and saves are in a different place for Unity games. Could someone please tell me where to find them so I can copy them to my new PC?
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
hachigames

WTF???!?

Apparently not.

Well this was a jouney

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

you haven't paid attention since you aren't 1st to wonder how to get out of organization.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes