BeardedAmerican55

Sep 1, 2021
Hey everyone hoping someone can help me I am sitting at I think 93% and done all I can in chapter 2 I'm trying to download chapter 3 and all it tells me is that "app not installed as it appears to be invalid" I'm on android and had no problem with either chapter 1 or 2 downloading and I've tried several different downloads including MEGA and ANON any help would be appreciated as the game is fun and the story is amazing wanna see what happens next . Thanks everyone

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Hey everyone hoping someone can help me I am sitting at I think 93% and done all I can in chapter 2 I'm trying to download chapter 3 and all it tells me is that "app not installed as it appears to be invalid" I'm on android and had no problem with either chapter 1 or 2 downloading and I've tried several different downloads including MEGA and ANON any help would be appreciated as the game is fun and the story is amazing wanna see what happens next . Thanks everyone
From what I understand from previous posts is that you need to remove chapter 1 and/or 2 from android then install only chapter 3.
And then you can proceed from your latest save.
If that not works I hope hachigames or one of the other forum members wil be able to help you.

Reactions: BeardedAmerican55

BeardedAmerican55

Sep 1, 2021
From what I understand from previous posts is that you need to remove chapter 1 and/or 2 from android then install only chapter 3.
And then you can proceed from your latest save.
If that not works I hope hachigames or one of the other forum members wil be able to help you.
Thank you so much I will definitely try that Thank you

spenk

May 4, 2018
Still sticking in the Bullied Realtions Quest ... Nyx "go to your room in the evening/night".
I do so but nothing happens ... so I am at 91% and cannot get further .. please help I like this game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still sticking in the Bullied Realtions Quest ... Nyx "go to your room in the evening/night".
I do so but nothing happens ... so I am at 91% and cannot get further .. please help I like this game
goto nyx's room and click wait 1 hr button until event triggers, sometimes it doesn't trigger on same day/night and then needs to wait 24-48 hrs.

Reactions: spenk

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Does some awesome person have a complete save? I'm curious as to what has been added but *really* do not want to grind all the way through the game for like the 20th time.

spenk

May 4, 2018
goto nyx's room and click wait 1 hr button until event triggers, sometimes it doesn't trigger on same day/night and then needs to wait 24-48 hrs.
Hm I shall go to my room not Nyx room says the quest ... I tried it for 1 week nothing happens ... any other ideas maybe ?

spenk

May 4, 2018
No you really need to be in Nyx room to complete the quest.
It worked thank you !!! Finsihed anything :)

More humiliation / degredation, petplay, rimming would be fine in future updates ;) :)

And Scarlett or Alice would be the perfect Cuckqueans in a chastity belt :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Assiemodis

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HailDicktator-0.54.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sultan21king

Feb 6, 2021
Hi
Can some one please advise me where can I find a compressed version of this game
It's too hard to download 3gb at once with network problems

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes