-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
After all this time, there has to be a scene with Sarah and Scarlet having sex with each other.
But the game makes clear that it's not, and not even in a dodgy "step sister" kind of way.
Well, we each have our preferences, but if I'm honest I would prefer not to have them ever do anything together. I just don't see it. IMO it doesn't fit their characters. Even though not actual sisters, they still act very much like them. And when the MC had them both together and bound on the bed, they never once gave any impression like they were attracted to each other. I feel like adding this to the game would be forced and very strange. Hard pass.

Reactions: deuxrayme and BTLD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But the game makes clear that it's not, and not even in a dodgy "step sister" kind of way.
nope but mysterious are patreon's ways.

they have been sisters for a long time before they came to island and truth was found out.

blob28

Mar 13, 2018
it looks like i lost all my save files :-(
can somebody upload a savefile from the finished v0.54.1.
so i can start with the new update.

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
Anyone who get savefiles I can use. I´ve set up a new PC (w/o keeping the savefiles) @ v0.4 I think... If someone have multiple savefiles fell free to send/post them...playing the game from the beginning would be a long therm thing... ;)

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
I haven't played the game for a long time
I see now there is A Female protagonist
Who is she

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HailDicktator-0.55.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Androm3dus

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
its been a while since i played this game,... checked back now and (i am not sure if its new or what it means) but why does it say "female protagonist" and "male protagonist" i thought you could only play a male, and not a female character right?

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
its been a while since i played this game,... checked back now and (i am not sure if its new or what it means) but why does it say "female protagonist" and "male protagonist" i thought you could only play a male, and not a female character right?
I haven't played the game for a long time
I see now there is A Female protagonist
Who is she
About 10 or so versions ago, a female protagonist was introduced. This character showed up previously as an NPC, but now has a larger role in the story. Spoiler below for detailed info around the female protagonist.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
mmm very very nice game, i love it, i only played the beginning just to check it out and im gonna continue playing later today ;):giggle::giggle::giggle:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone tell me where the dr's office is? i cant seem to be able to find it thanks for any help i found it its off the docks

Last edited:

bigbossbravo6

Sep 21, 2017
How is this game not listed as a kinetic novel? It's not a bad game by any means, but after having played the whole thing all the way through, on the latest update, I cannot for the life of me, find any choice that we the players can make that has any effect on the game whatsoever. There's parts where it looks like your choice matters, but if you make the other choice, it's just instant game over. Sure some of the choices you make lower a stat, but I can bring that stat back up in 5 seconds by playing a repeatable minigame. I've told some girls I love them others I don't, but it changes nothing.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
No it was Scarlet.
That is the reason why she shows up in Scarlets body.

can someone tell me where the dr's office is? i cant seem to be able to find it thanks for any help i found it its off the docks
Doctors office can be found if you go to the docks.
Then chooce office, then you get the option to go to office or doctor's office

Reactions: mdmnsjs1
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes