DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Do you play a female or male character in this? Or, rather do you get to choose who to play?
You're a guy. Pretty much the only guy on the island.
Female protag only applies to a few scenes where you see things from someone else's perspective iirc.

Reactions: Kripper10

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do i unlock the dungeon? i have this quest with aluce that i need 10 obedience and the dungeon, but i dont have a dungeon. I just finhesed the beach party event, after completing the scavenger hunt quest
it'll be accessible on lobby once you buy needed things.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only femdom on this if fem on fem dom and there's quite a much of it.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Game starts up ok but when I try to load the load screen is blank. It is not the usual 'saves don't work' rather they simply are not there. Advise anyone?

Titouille

Feb 25, 2023
I like this game. Only problem is that it makes my computer crash.

It's pretty much random. It happens usually through dialogues, but it can happens also when I'm just going to places. Sometimes, I can play for more than an hour without problems, sometimes just a few minutes. One time, it happened in the same dialogue.

Titouille

Feb 25, 2023
i am stuck at the combination of fight scene, which three girls i choose to fight?
You mean, to the boat with Mr Lichstenstein?

When you fail, the game tells you what power you need to go further. One is to know what he thinks. One is to try to stop Sarah (she will shoot anyway, but don't worry). One is to repair what Sarah has done. If you follow the story, you shouldn't have much difficulty to guess.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Anyway to speed up playing through the game, like console commands or something? I lost all my saves with my old desktop, and I remember that playing through this game from scratch took a long time.

Molly_O

Sep 20, 2021
Anyway to speed up playing through the game, like console commands or something? I lost all my saves with my old desktop, and I remember that playing through this game from scratch took a long time.
Here is a Save from Version 061.1

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Here is a Save from Version 061.1
Thank you, but do you happen to have a save from much earlier in the game? The furthest I got before my little "break" was doing the deed with Scarlet's sister for the first time. Or if not that, are the save files located amongst the game files? If so, could you point out where in the game's files they're located? I was able to move my game files from my old desktop before scrapping it but when I tried opening the game, there were no save files to speak of. I just assumed the game didn't save them in the game folder, but in another location on my computer that I didn't port over. If I'm wrong, I might still have my old saves and just don't know how to access them.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Thank you, but do you happen to have a save from much earlier in the game? The furthest I got before my little "break" was doing the deed with Scarlet's sister for the first time. Or if not that, are the save files located amongst the game files? If so, could you point out where in the game's files they're located? I was able to move my game files from my old desktop before scrapping it but when I tried opening the game, there were no save files to speak of. I just assumed the game didn't save them in the game folder, but in another location on my computer that I didn't port over. If I'm wrong, I might still have my old saves and just don't know how to access them.
Did you check here?

Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes