Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
That is literally the whole point of the game. if you think it is getting old hen this game is not for you.
The point of the game is to solve the mystery about what is going on on the island, what the organization is and to develop the relationship with the girls and how they interact with each other. There was more than enough story about turning an enemy into your friend. Isn't Leah, Nadia, Zero, Sarah, the orange girl, aeris and probably Nyx enough?
You can always replay the game if you think this is the point of the game.

I didn't play a bunch of the latest updates because right now the Nyx content feels very out of place and not very engaging, so I'm not sure where we're at right now. But I guess I keep skipping it again at least until the Nyx arc gets finished.

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
You can't escape Nyx. Once her "protagonist" arc is over, she'll just be forced down our throats as a love interest despite being the absolute worst character in the game by a mile and there is nothing that could possibly redeem her that would be believable.
Helena is far worse than nyx

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
That is literally the whole point of the game. if you think it is getting old hen this game is not for you.
At least with Helena, I could at least believe that all of her awfulness is directly connected to her being brainwashed, or something similar, by the Organization. Nyx has been a shitty person since the moment that she was introduced and has remained a, or even grown into more of a, shitty person as the game has gone along. Now I'm supposed to believe she's had a "come to Jesus" moment over all this and call it a redemption arc?!

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
At least with Helena, I could at least believe that all of her awfulness is directly connected to her being brainwashed, or something similar, by the Organization. Nyx has been a shitty person since the moment that she was introduced and has remained a, or even grown into more of a, shitty person as the game has gone along. Now I'm supposed to believe she's had a "come to Jesus" moment over all this and call it a redemption arc?!
So you don't believe that people can change? that is awfully narrow minded. She showed feeling for Lyra almost from the get go. She lost her only true friend when Lyra left.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I can not find the place! Please help.
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

Reactions: arvitus
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes