whitewolf305

Oct 30, 2020
I'm stuck on Leah's "whore challenge" quest, you have to bring her arousal from 10 to 15 but no matter how much I use the vibrator it stays at 0, how can I fix it?

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
I'm stuck on Leah's "whore challenge" quest, you have to bring her arousal from 10 to 15 but no matter how much I use the vibrator it stays at 0, how can I fix it?
During the work out scene i just use two strongs and a reg. bam it is done. after that you can only use once every time changes places.

Cassio22

Sep 11, 2022
Hi guys, love this game! i update the game and start play again later a bit of time, i m block at leah quest "slut challenge"
there are no ways to complete it. When the character wake up a notification tell me a character is gagged. I need to restart the game from the beging? I ignored the quest for a while in the story and go on in the story but now i'm permanently stuck. Thanks or the help.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi guys, love this game! i update the game and start play again later a bit of time, i m block at leah quest "slut challenge"
there are no ways to complete it. When the character wake up a notification tell me a character is gagged. I need to restart the game from the beging? I ignored the quest for a while in the story and go on in the story but now i'm permanently stuck. Thanks or the help.
You don't have to restart the game. You can ungag Yuki/Sarah by talking to them if there is a quest not available due to that. For the slut challenge, you have to send Leah jogging and then go to the town center. Sonya's back alley fuck quest and the meeting with Daisy in the lobby must have been done.

Cassio22

Sep 11, 2022
You don't have to restart the game. You can ungag Yuki/Sarah by talking to them if there is a quest not available due to that. For the slut challenge, you have to send Leah jogging and then go to the town center. Sonya's back alley fuck quest and the meeting with Daisy in the lobby must have been done.
I don t think it s the solution..i have leah with the chasity belt and i have do the game with the vibrator in the pool and the counter remain ever 0 all the way i try..

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I don t think it s the solution..i have leah with the chasity belt and i have do the game with the vibrator in the pool and the counter remain ever 0 all the way i try..
You can PM me your save game (location should be in the dev notes in the first post). I'll take a look

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The Mac fix won't work for me. It simply says

No such file: HailDicktator.app

It's opened to verify etc. And the icon jumps in the dock but then it only says to send to bin.

• Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for the help. This is the file (I renamed it and it's a file .hdsave not just .sav).
hmm. I looked at the save game and did the quest to tease her with the vibrator at the pool. It worked fine for me (two strong, and one light pulse, then the final pulse). If your pulse stays at 0, there must either be something wrong with the install (which is unlikely as that would break more than just this, or something platform dependent maybe. It's hard to tell.

Just in case I attached a save game that puts you right at the slide after the last pulse.

Let me know if the next quest works, since it also involves the vibrator.

Reactions: Cassio22

Cassio22

Sep 11, 2022
hmm. I looked at the save game and did the quest to tease her with the vibrator at the pool. It worked fine for me (two strong, and one light pulse, then the final pulse). If your pulse stays at 0, there must either be something wrong with the install (which is unlikely as that would break more than just this, or something platform dependent maybe. It's hard to tell.

Just in case I attached a save game that puts you right at the slide after the last pulse.

Let me know if the next quest works, since it also involves the vibrator.
Work thanks! i don t know why i was stuck but this work!

Reactions: hachigames

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Any able to explain why the Mac version won't run? Every other game I've used runs perfectly.

Jun 2, 2022
Any able to explain why the Mac version won't run? Every other game I've used runs perfectly.
Works fine for me on my Mac (running Monterey), after following the directions to fix it. Most other games are Renpy engine, but this is Unity. Different engine, different app packaging code. Even with some Renpy games, I have to set the executable bit on <game>.app/Contents/MacOS/<game> with chmod +x. I wind up doing that with HailDictator too since I never remember to use The Unarchiver manually. But if you followed the directions, you shouldn't have that problem.

The error you mentioned (no such file) makes me think you're not pointing at the correct directory for the .app, but it's hard to tell without the full text of your terminal session. If you can't tab-complete the path to the .app directory, there's something wrong in your path. Most likely is you opened the terminal on the outer HailDicktator_0.63.1_macOS directory, not the inner one. Easy to deal with using tab-completion.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes