BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 19.35.31.png

I am really getting annoyed about this damn game. Can someone with a Mac perhaps help me out. Maybe upload the Unix file or whatever it will be to run this game?

• Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm sorry about the issues on mac. Unfortunately I'm not very versed with macs.

From my research it seems like the issue is caused by zipping and/or uploading, which resets the flags on the file, causing it to be automatically quarantined on mac.

I'll have to try and come up with a solution to preserve the file flags somehow (probably via a unix shell or something), but the way it's handled on mac is very "we don't trust you at all, user".

Did you try to use the instructions in the .txt file that should come with the downloaded mac zip? Afaik, it seemed to work for most people.

I'll probably end up renting a remote mac again to see if I can do anything, which is always a bit of a hassle unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Jun 2, 2022
View attachment 3357100

I am really getting annoyed about this damn game. Can someone with a Mac perhaps help me out. Maybe upload the Unix file or whatever it will be to run this game?
I already helped you out but you seem to have missed it. Maybe you're too annoyed to read stuff? This is what happens if you don't use The Unarchiver to unpack the zip, as the fix says you should do, and as I mentioned in my reply. But you can also just chmod this file, as I suggested. You'll still need to run xattr, as described in the fix.

Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 4.33.51 PM.png

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
I was going through the story again and came across Scarlet during the Hazel mission and she mentioned spirits and told the MC where to go. Was that just Eris talking through her to try and create chaos with Hazel or did she really see and hear spirits. If it is the latter i think there is a good quest line for her and Daisy to explore since Daisy claims to speak to the dead.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HailDicktator-0.64.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

pete2094

May 16, 2020
Does the % completion reflect the current version number or % of current content? Ie. ~64% complete at the end of this update, or 100% complete at the end of this update? Wondering if I'm coming up on the end of current version or just over halfway through.

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
Man I’d rather be bound and spanked in public by Leah than play through this Nyx arc :LOL:

BTW, I love this game.
Nyx is awesome, you just don't understand where she is coming from, She has the same problem Sarah had but never did achieve the success that Sarah did and that made her bitter. However she is turning around thanks to Lyra, all of you complained about Sarah, Zero and Nadia, and Hachi did a wonderful job with all of them, I know for a fact that he will do the same to Nyx. The seeds is already planted. Have faith in hachi.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
I fucking adore that Yuki gets her strategic and tactical sense from "Decision Points" by Bush. It made me laugh so hard that my abs hurt and fits her character so perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: hachigames

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Feet lovers will love this update, for sure...

I'd really love something less centered on main ppl sex interractions or fetishes now but about goddesses and their powers for the sake of the story. When you think about the deities, they should be something you have to be afraid of but for now they are just the kind of girls to talk to like your best femdom friend. Something really hotly chaotic or coldly odered should come, by the time, making a great crap and alert everyone, island or org. together.

Personaly I didn't even care much about the sex side of this game since the goddess thing story appeared, except for a few characters with some intercourses but I would love way more really bad things in the story happening. Yeah I'm aware this game is pron game but could be also way more with this created story and context. I love the romance part of this game and updates and story but sadly I have more the feeling it's all centered about fetishes fantasies. It's cool, I love it but I have the feeling the main danger from the story with the deities (which make this game awesome) is almost absent from a long time or look like totaly underrated.

There was a real danger when you see Eris for the first time and then when you know more about her and talk about Lethe. (It's been too long for me to remember but was not there 3 goddesses ? One Eris say she is chaos and the other one she is the order kind of style and then Lethe or are we just talking about Lethe and Eris only ? It's been too long and not the courage to restart this game, I mean about the collar/plug Daisy is forced to wear to avoid control, was it just from Eris or like I think a goddess of order and not Lethe ? It's been too long I played it and since the time there are no real story about it I totaly forgot or mixed stuff together, it's my only one playthrough so yeah... I forgot things except you can call for night services during the evening while deities are around, fine, let's fuck instead I will call her bro or sis soon "kind of feeling" there.)

Thank you for the updates and this great game! This is not a rant, just suggestion and a good wall of a text lol even if some ppl may not like it and share my point of view and expectations. I wouldn't write that much if I didn't like this game neither it's story. Just suggestions, more centered on the dangerous deities and the magic. It's like Hobbits continuing dancing, eating and drinking as Sauron is coming at their doors, they wouldn't give a damn and continue the party instead and just say "oh yeah... he's totaly dangerous and evil! now go get me another beer! cheers!"

Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes