jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
So you don't believe that people can change? that is awfully narrow minded. She showed feeling for Lyra almost from the get go. She lost her only true friend when Lyra left.
I do believe people can change. I don’t believe in Nyx’s supposed change. Did you forget that she legit treated everyone in the Organization like the same shit she always has until she sudden realized that her wellbeing might very well be in danger? Her somewhat attitude shift is too convenient and too sudden to be believable given how willingly evil she has been at every turn in this game, all by her choosing. It’s a consequence of her own actions that she ends up in danger at the Organization HQ and nothing she has done or, IMO, could do should reward her with MC’s affection.

She’d be better off dying down the line saving Lyra, somehow, so at least I could maybe feel something positive about her. Seems pretty clear we’re stuck with her to the bitter end though…

Reactions: divingmedic
Jun 7, 2023
How do y'all get started in this game. I can't fucking stand Leah. Basically she just keeps fucking MC over,and being a rampaging thundercunt.

I'm trying but I think her fucking MC over after renovating that basement for her,may be the final straw for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do y'all get started in this game. I can't fucking stand Leah. Basically she just keeps fucking MC over,and being a rampaging thundercunt.

I'm trying but I think her fucking MC over after renovating that basement for her,may be the final straw for me.
that's early game, once story advances there'll be big change. same with some girls "unlocked" later.

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
A small technical thought. I wonder, if, when the game will reach weight around 4 GB, wouldn't i t be a good idea to close it as 'season 1' and continue it as a new application (labeled 'season 2')? In similar way how 'Lust Academy' is doing it? That would for sure help with management of package weight. There seems to be no problems with Lore consistency, as the game is linear and it is safe to assume, that all quests from previous season were completed (so, there is no need even for save transfer mechanism).

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
A small technical thought. I wonder, if, when the game will reach weight around 4 GB, wouldn't i t be a good idea to close it as 'season 1' and continue it as a new application (labeled 'season 2')? In similar way how 'Lust Academy' is doing it? That would for sure help with management of package weight. There seems to be no problems with Lore consistency, as the game is linear and it is safe to assume, that all quests from previous season were completed (so, there is no need even for save transfer mechanism).
[/QUOTE

I agree because all the download sites always limit you to 5gb.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm playing with that thought. I'll definitely do it if things get way too big, though I'll have to find a good point in the story to split. I have one in mind, although it will depend on a few factors, since it's not always predictable how long planned storylines will end up being in the actual game.

Reactions: Garrokin

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to say that overall the game is still pretty boring with the grind fest. The main thing that I don't understand is why the dev would have buttons to interact with the different women, but they don't even do anything. Case in point is Jeanne. No matter where on the map she is when you click on her button nothing happens. Why even bother with the coding of the game when you can't even interact with them except during a small percentage of the game? Some of the dialogue is funny, but it needs a major overhaul for not only the spelling, but the grammar. I get a headache just by reading most of it. Maybe I'll check back in another year to see more actual animations instead of the 2 picture loops that are used. Good luck and all that jazz to the dev.

Reactions: Priappus

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
I have to say that overall the game is still pretty boring with the grind fest. The main thing that I don't understand is why the dev would have buttons to interact with the different women, but they don't even do anything. Case in point is Jeanne. No matter where on the map she is when you click on her button nothing happens. Why even bother with the coding of the game when you can't even interact with them except during a small percentage of the game? Some of the dialogue is funny, but it needs a major overhaul for not only the spelling, but the grammar. I get a headache just by reading most of it. Maybe I'll check back in another year to see more actual animations instead of the 2 picture loops that are used. Good luck and all that jazz to the dev.
Funny you mention that you don't like the "2 picture loops" when you have the master of that K7's game MNF in your sig. This is a great game and you just don't want to admit it.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have to say that overall the game is still pretty boring with the grind fest. The main thing that I don't understand is why the dev would have buttons to interact with the different women, but they don't even do anything.
not all have lots to talk. when they have something to say then it's on quest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice pics.

anyways back to topic: nice update as usual albeit bit short, plenty of funnies.

Aug 13, 2020
-
We certainly don't need any more girls and storys about how to dominate your enemies until they become a love interest.
No idea why you feel that the author should deliver a conclusion asap. Maybe you are tired of the gameplay loop and that's fine, but that's just your opinion. It's not like we have reached Bleach or One Piece levels of filler. I don't even feel there's any actual filler other than the small joke arcs like the Duo of Mischief.

From the very start, the hotel was full of empty rooms, which have been slowly become populated. Author has also been improving his skills along the way. On top of that, Hachi is one of the few developers around these lands that consistently deliver updates where things progress, instead of just small bugfixes or changes to put a facade of being working in the project while milking supporters.

Perhaps you liked the story so much that you can't wait for the resolution? :HideThePain:

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
No idea why you feel that the author should deliver a conclusion asap. Maybe you are tired of the gameplay loop and that's fine, but that's just your opinion. It's not like we have reached Bleach or One Piece levels of filler. I don't even feel there's any actual filler other than the small joke arcs like the Duo of Mischief.

From the very start, the hotel was full of empty rooms, which have been slowly become populated. Author has also been improving his skills along the way. On top of that, Hachi is one of the few developers around these lands that consistently deliver updates where things progress, instead of just small bugfixes or changes to put a facade of being working in the project while milking supporters.

Perhaps you liked the story so much that you can't wait for the resolution? :HideThePain:
Exactly. A lot of "developers" make a small piece and then milk the hell out of Patreon for months on end. Hachi is one of the good ones.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes