Fellyht

Jul 24, 2019
I don't remember that one personally, but it sounds like you need to either talk to her or someone about her.
She doesn't have any options outside of repeating school events or gagging her. No one else has any prompts about her either. Appreciate the help though.

Reactions: TheDevian

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Not sure if I missed something but I seem to be stuck with the first and third parts done of Getting to Know Yuki and every other quest done. Did I miss something or bug?
You have to just talk to her "About you..." when she is in the kitchen.

Reactions: TheDevian

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I have found her cave.

When she's in the kitchen I only have the school and gag options.
This seems to be a bug in a trigger. Can you send me your save file. (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save)

I'll fix it for you in the save file. I'll also fix the bug in the next available version so it won't happen again.

Fellyht

Jul 24, 2019
This seems to be a bug in a trigger. Can you send me your save file. (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save)

I'll fix it for you in the save file. I'll also fix the bug in the next available version so it won't happen again.
Couldn't find the save date for the life of me, I already started a new file and I'll see if I can get it to replicate the issue.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Couldn't find the save date for the life of me, I already started a new file and I'll see if I can get it to replicate the issue.
If you talk to Yuki about school before you talk to her in the kitchen, the bug will happen. I fixed the trigger for the next release so it should no longer be possible to trigger the quest in the order that causes the bug. I'll also add a retroactive fix that will resolve the deadlock for saves that are already triggered it. Sorry about that blunder. I should have seen it earlier.

Reactions: alyath and Fellyht

Fellyht

Jul 24, 2019
If you talk to Yuki about school before you talk to her in the kitchen, the bug will happen. I fixed the trigger for the next release so it should no longer be possible to trigger the quest in the order that causes the bug. I'll also add a retroactive fix that will resolve the deadlock for saves that are already triggered it. Sorry about that blunder. I should have seen it earlier.
It's cool appreciate the swift respoonse.

Reactions: hachigames

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Have I missed something I have been waiting for the beach party for over two weeks now with just the normal daily grind and can't progress Leah or Scarlet quests until it happens?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Have I missed something I have been waiting for the beach party for over two weeks now with just the normal daily grind and can't progress Leah or Scarlet quests until it happens?
The beach party should trigger if you are at the beach at night. The trigger is just having done the finale scene on the beach, and then being on the beach at night. If it's not happening can you send me your save file?

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, i'm having some problems with the pool part, i triggered the event on the morning at the lobby when Sarah is being a bitch and saying that she wants a pool and blah blah. But the pool never appeared in the game, i made all the main and side quests that doesn't require the MC talking to Scarlet.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey, i'm having some problems with the pool part, i triggered the event on the morning at the lobby when Sarah is being a bitch and saying that she wants a pool and blah blah. But the pool never appeared in the game, i made all the main and side quests that doesn't require the MC talking to Scarlet.
You should be able to buy it when to talk to Sonya while she is working at the bank.

Reactions: torgarn

SV650Racer

Mar 15, 2018
Hello. I would love to play your game on my Android device running 7.0, however after using my Mega account to download it twice, i was not able to install it on my phone. Help please

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hello. I would love to play your game on my Android device running 7.0, however after using my Mega account to download it twice, i was not able to install it on my phone. Help please
Hi,
Did the installation fail? If so make sure that you the phone set to allow packages from 3rd party sources

1. Go to Settings on your phone and switch to the “general” tab, if needed.
  2. Tap on the “Security” option.
  3. Tick the checkbox next to the “Unknown Sources” option.
  4. Confirm the warning message by tapping on “OK”.
In case the installation is ok but the game doesn't start:

* Android 7.0 is quite old. I'm not 100% sure if it is supported. I unfortunately don't have a phone with that version to test.
* Memory might run out. If the game just crashes on startup, it might be a memory issue. Sometimes restarting the phone helps to clear all background processes. The next version will also have active memory management to reduce the usage considerably. It will probably be released on Friday.

I hope I was able to help.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
The beach party should trigger if you are at the beach at night. The trigger is just having done the finale scene on the beach, and then being on the beach at night. If it's not happening can you send me your save file?
Hi
Thank you, I was hanging about all over the place keeping an eye on Leah waiting for her to go to the beach when it hadn't triggered, hang out at the beach at night and off we go. I knew I had to be missing something.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
As much as I LOVE this game it i like watching a really thrilling serial on TV weekly, Dam it is hard waiting for the next episode. I am thankful that they come along so regularly. EXCELLENT JOB HACHI, keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes