Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I think it is really sad that Alice must leave us soon because every body playing this game is BANGING THE HELL out of her every morning so she MUST be pregnant, Oh well whose next.

• Haha
Reactions: knowlang

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
So Leah is acting as if I took Hazel and Sonya's bribes when I didn't, that's a scene that could really use some different dialogue. Enjoying this update so far though.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ah come on, what the fuck is that cliffhanger :cry::cry::cry:

Smacking Sarah felt great, tho. Great update overall, the scavenger Hunt was pretty cool, although I expected there to be at least a multiple choice for the last riddle. Also I thought Hazel was a little smarter than that, but eh...

As you see, I'm really invested in the story at this point.
hachigames you horrible person! The cliffhanger with Sarah & Scarlet is great, but what I'm really looking forward to is the revenge games between the 4 girls. mmh just thinking of Sonya bound and exposed in public somewhere and immagining how turned on she'll get makes me impatient for then next update.

I really don't know how you do it, the renders and the girls at utterly fantastic and just when I think I've picked my favourite I see something about another girl that makes her better, and I'm stuck in a vicious circle.

Does anyone know how in increase Alice's exhibitionism? I can't do the show sex quest because mines too low and nothing seems to increase it. I'm stuck at only 5 exhibitionism.

Edit, nvm i got it with repeating one of the cooking lessons

Last edited:

realpolitik

Nov 5, 2017
Is there any way to raise Alice's exhibitionism after you get Yuki because you can't do the cooking lessons with Alice after that.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Amazing job hachigames the game is getting better and better. Cannot wait for the new update for the Scarlet and Sarah, also you have plans of putting a gallery, so we can replay some old scenes?

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
i was only asking beacause verison 6 is out for Patrons :)
So Public will be 3 - 4 weeks Hachi aims for every 3 weeks update but but in may be 4 weeks because the recent ones have been large and quite innovative with new techniques ($10 Patrons today - $5 in a week and usually public about 2 weeks later if there are no big problems and there aren't usually and big problems)

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I just love this game so much. I absolutely love all the bondage scenes, the models are great and the quest themselves are really entertaining. Again, amazing job dev. <3

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes