mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
The bondage in the session feels a little off, she's always wearing the same rope and is not tied into those positions. She even holds those positions without the rope tho.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Havent played for a while so im kinda stuck in upping alice her exhib can anyone help me real quick wit hhow :D? i already got it to 5 but can't remember how

yamikit

Oct 16, 2017
If you catch her in the kitchen, you can have her strip. Stripping will increase her exhibitionism.

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Hi guys,
Android version might be bugged, whenever i try to have the first session with sonya in the dungeon, my game crashes so i cant advance her storyline. This happened earlier in her date quest but after a few tries i managed to finish that quest. But now in session quest im stuck with crashes.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi guys,
Android version might be bugged, whenever i try to have the first session with sonya in the dungeon, my game crashes so i cant advance her storyline. This happened earlier in her date quest but after a few tries i managed to finish that quest. But now in session quest im stuck with crashes.
Unfortunately the session feature requires a lot of memory (over 1000+ pictures all potentially available at the same time). I'm planning to make it so it loads on demand for android.

However, the session quest for Sonya is not a dependency for any other quest, so you won't get stuck because of it.

pual11

Mar 15, 2018
hey man love the game

but one thing i noticed when changing the volume of your game i don't think it scales correctly

basically when i put you volume sliders at halve the volume is not halved

you can fix this very easy in unity just add mathf.log10 (here the slider value * 20) ; when you change the value in the audio mixer and it should work correctly

keep up the good work

Reactions: Guz89

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hey man love the game

but one thing i noticed when changing the volume of your game i don't think it scales correctly

basically when i put you volume sliders at halve the volume is not halved

you can fix this very easy in unity just add mathf.log(10); when you change the value in the audio mixer and it should work correctly

keep up the good work
Thank you! It's on my list but for some reason I always forget to include it in the next update :D

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Havent played for a while so im kinda stuck in upping alice her exhib can anyone help me real quick wit hhow :D? i already got it to 5 but can't remember how
You need to have her strip after her cooking lessons.
Thanks, same question here. You can say what hour of the day these cooking lessons happen? I really don't remember.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes