MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
Do you increase Scarlets love the same way as her trust or is there something else you have to do? Trying to get her to ten.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
How to increase Alice exibihition? If is with cooking lessons, where and what hour this event happen?

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
How do i get Sonya's exibision up? Everything else is at 20 but that seems stalled at 6. And having her strip in the cafe doesn't seem to be doing it.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
The next update is due to have a stats guide to help where and how to increase them, I think Sonya is maxed at 6/10 Exhibitionism for now crazy when she loves to strip naked in the coffee bar.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The next update is due to have a stats guide to help where and how to increase them, I think Sonya is maxed at 6/10 Exhibitionism for now crazy when she loves to strip naked in the coffee bar.
Thx god. I stop playing because I don't know how to raise stats. want to do this well you need this stats. wtf I need to do to raise that stats then ? too much guessing.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
It is not too difficult to experiment do a scenes check stats and then use roll back (mouse wheel) to try different options in scene to see how they affect stats or correct it if you cock it up i.e. Sonya in coffee shop different gags can produce different stats outcomes if I remember correctly. The roll back is also very handy to locate times and location of different people.

Apr 1, 2020
So the Sonya session mission finally happened took me about 30 minutes and the first time I got through it the game crashed when I was changing her poses so hachiman please look into it. It might be just me cause my pc went through a bit of a breakdown and has an issue where it freezes for a second every few minutes.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Good evening hachigames stunning sexy fantastic game love it but... I am stuck on Sonya session if I click on the cogwheel i do get an exit but it exits the game and I cannot continue any quests any ideas what I am doing wrong ?
ill try again but literally doing nothing while it loaded before still had it crash
I will try and split the asset bundle into chunks so that it won't load it all in one go to conserve memory. This will hopefully fix the issues that everyone is having.

There is also a missing parameter on the overlay causing the exit button to be off screen on some resolutions. I'll fix this as well.
The workaround for the exit button at the moment is to switch to windowed mode.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
damn i cant even find the 1st part of the scavenger hunt i feel dumb....surrounded by gold and diamonds where is that?

Elziver

Apr 1, 2020
YES! Finally a footjob! (The thread might need a footjob tag now)

More foot stuff please Hachi! And props to you for making an awesome game; I'm partial to Ren'Py games, but you've done stellar work using Unity. My only gripe is that it's a bit more difficult to grab a screenshot, but otherwise it's totally worth it!

Also, love the outfits that the girls are wearing. If it's not too much work, could you add a couple of transitional images where the girl takes off the outfit piece by piece during the sex scenes instead of just going completely naked right away? With such awesome outfits, a little tease and anticipation can go a long way!

Finally, I wanted to ask: In the Quests menu there are three sections: "Open", "Completed", and "Hints". What's the significance of the "Hints" section? It's been empty the entire time I was playing and there is already a hint column for the quests in the "Open" section, so it seems a little redundant. Was it something you put in early on and forgot about or will it see implementation in a future version?

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes