Nerevar2

Sep 28, 2017
Unfortunately the session feature requires a lot of memory (over 1000+ pictures all potentially available at the same time). I'm planning to make it so it loads on demand for android.

However, the session quest for Sonya is not a dependency for any other quest, so you won't get stuck because of it.
It seems i`d have to play android version than, cause pc versions sessions are still too heavy for my laptop.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Thank you, luwinkle! I just started the game and the interaction with Leah got me a bit angry as she seems uptight for no reason at all so I thought that "dominance needs to be established". :D

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Yep, thanks, is going quite well.

One thing I did not understand is how to "cheat", as said in the OP page to add money in the hotel panel. There is no option to write "money". Do you have any clue?

knowlang

May 2, 2020
Yep, thanks, is going quite well.

One thing I did not understand is how to "cheat", as said in the OP page to add money in the hotel panel. There is no option to write "money". Do you have any clue?
Just type "money" when the hotel panel is open. You don't need to write it anywhere (there is no text box or anything), just press the keys and the cheat will activate.

Reactions: Mahh and Interimaru

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Thank you, knowlang! That was easy. :p

Any idea how I can get the paddle? I am stuck and there is no hint.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Im at "The Thing About Hazel - Part 3" and Alice never has a hang out option at the bar, only the "About the island" one, ive done part 1 and 2 like the hint says

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
nevermind, i had to get Sarah/Scarlett first, Part 2 appeared when i thought id done it already

Apr 1, 2020
There seems to be a bug in Sonya's mission: session. when I try to go for that option unlike other loading screens which go directly to 99% and then start here it starts at 50 then slowly loads up. When it reaches 82 it freezes up the pc for a few minutes then reverts back to 81 and stops there. Nothing happens then. Please help.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
There seems to be a bug in Sonya's mission: session. when I try to go for that option unlike other loading screens which go directly to 99% and then start here it starts at 50 then slowly loads up. When it reaches 82 it freezes up the pc for a few minutes then reverts back to 81 and stops there. Nothing happens then. Please help.
i got the same thing but i get to 86% and the game hard crashes

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
i got the same thing but i get to 86% and the game hard crashes
The Session scenes are VERY large files and only load when called for therefore take quite a while to load I have to wait a couple of minutes so maybe wait a little longer ( because they are so big they only load when you do a session to save time etc to load and play the game normally on a computer, I think android has a worse problem loading them because it is so dam big) Good Luck

Reactions: asheron96

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
The Session scenes are VERY large files and only load when called for therefore take quite a while to load I have to wait a couple of minutes so maybe wait a little longer ( because they are so big they only load when you do a session to save time etc to load and play the game normally on a computer, I think android has a worse problem loading them because it is so dam big) Good Luck
ill try again but literally doing nothing while it loaded before still had it crash

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Good evening hachigames stunning sexy fantastic game love it but... I am stuck on Sonya session if I click on the cogwheel i do get an exit but it exits the game and I cannot continue any quests any ideas what I am doing wrong ?

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Ooops sorry just found it i thought i had it windowed and I did not I do now lol many many thanks and I will be supporting this project

Reactions: knowlang
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes