Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
This game is AWESOME. For a first update, is better than most finished games from this site.
Personally loved all the bondage scenes, specially the option for gags.
Gonna give this game one more update and if i see any more of that bondage content, then i'm joining on patreon, 100%.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Great job for the first release! Loved what I have seen currently at the game. Though wanted to ask will there be actual femdom content in the future? The Leah and Yuki were quite sexy in those leather/latex outfits and personally I would have loved if you added such an option.

Good luck with further development!
Thank you!
I might add some optional scenes for that.

Reactions: LoganP

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Nice game. Bit of a grind but: Oh well...

There are some excellent comments already in this forum so I'll not repeat the obvious; I'll only say this to the Dev -- stick with your vision. The tech ideas (girldar, mechanics, etc.)? Sure. Good ideas and incorporate as many as make sense to you. But with the story arc, I've an idea where you're going and think it quite interesting and fun. Stay true to yourself there. You're never going to get everyone's favorite little kink in any game and if you try you'll just screw up the game and make yourself crazy. You're missing a few of mine and I'm still enjoying the heck out of it.

Keep going. Enough of us are jumping over to Patreon to help out that you should feel validated in the creation of this game.

Good luck.

Captain Mizuki

May 2, 2020
The first game I tried on here, decided to edge for hours and 100% it really liked it!

Near the end,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that part still being added?

As I can't find a way to do it with the current version sadly

knowlang

May 2, 2020
Is that part still being added?

As I can't find a way to do it with the current version sadly
Yea, that's still being added.

Definitely needs to be a notification that the last scene with Leah is the end of the current version. As it's not clear unless you look at the quest completion.

Captain Mizuki

May 2, 2020
Thanks knowlang for the clarification!

P.S If anyone working on the game reads this, I've seen it is quite requested so if possible for future quests I think impregnation/breeding girls would be super entertaining too!

Reactions: knowlang

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Thanks knowlang for the clarification!

P.S If anyone working on the game reads this, I've seen it is quite requested so if possible for future quests I think impregnation/breeding girls would be super entertaining too!
I'm not 100% sure yet, but I might add an option for that towards the end game.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The game is nice, but the money system is a bit screwed. everything is too expensive and the speed of earning is too slow.
It takes a bit of grinding with the hotel stats, but money is seriously no issue once you spend half a week grinding up the stats. You'll be getting a little under 1000G a day in no time, and then you can easily buy the decay reductions and grind buffs that mean you only need to worry about it maybe once a week.

In fact the money grind is so thoroughly defeated in the 0.1 version of the game that it's kind of an issue. At this point new things need to cost absurd amounts of G to matter at all. It three orders of magnitude difference between starting income and what you can have at the end of the first week. There is no balancing for that except to assume that the player will have it maxed out right away and sucks to be you if you neglect your amentities.

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
It takes a bit of grinding with the hotel stats, but money is seriously no issue once you spend half a week grinding up the stats. You'll be getting a little under 1000G a day in no time, and then you can easily buy the decay reductions and grind buffs that mean you only need to worry about it maybe once a week.

In fact the money grind is so thoroughly defeated in the 0.1 version of the game that it's kind of an issue. At this point new things need to cost absurd amounts of G to matter at all. It three orders of magnitude difference between starting income and what you can have at the end of the first week. There is no balancing for that except to assume that the player will have it maxed out right away and sucks to be you if you neglect your amentities.
I agree, the 0.1.0 system is a bit imbalanced. As more things to buy will become available, I'll try to balance the system a bit more. I plan to work the whole system into the story as well, so it's more than just pressing a meaningless button.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This really has the potential to become a juu-game ;). Very nice start.
I'll believe you when you said Unity has no secrets for you. Don't let us down!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I think the income is fair enough. I personally don't find it enjoyable to have several gameplay hours through grind, but no real content, story progression nor anything. Just the same repeat, repeat, repeat for the sake of adding 'gameplay hours,' instead I am in favor of real gameplay hours, even if it means each update will be shorter and take longer to complete.

Anyhow nice start. Remembers of Deluca family.

Reactions: dismix

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Awesome game! has great potential, even though it's a sandbox type game you still feel the character and story development...but why did no one comment on the fact that the current dicktator looks just like Conor McGregor rofl...please dev don't give him any sex scenes that would be too much to handle lol...but joking aside keep up the good work

• Haha
D

Deleted member 1011799

Hey, what file do you have to keep for keeping saves of the game? I want to delete the rest for space on my computer but I don't want to lose my progress (unless there will be a 'start for last patch' next release) since I did grind through most of the days. I not asking you to add an easy save system but I just don't like to grind all the time since that feels like a waste of time. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy the game, but I will like it much less if I have to keep regrinding every time a new update comes out.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Hey, what file do you have to keep for keeping saves of the game? I want to delete the rest for space on my computer but I don't want to lose my progress (unless there will be a 'start for last patch' next release) since I did grind through most of the days. I not asking you to add an easy save system but I just don't like to grind all the time since that feels like a waste of time. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy the game, but I will like it much less if I have to keep regrinding every time a new update comes out.
If you're on Windows they are in C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes