Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
I Luuuve it But (there is always a but!) My game play was 1st take care of the Hotel so I don't get thrown out 2nd do the quests (Apart from Alice) )completed in about 30 days and Hotel top notch (I am no expert player), BUT then 117 days later to TRY and max out the girls stats and Sonya is still not maxed out so that is a hell of a grind. STILL LOVE IT THOUGH. My only other criticism is the lack of conversation topics, and Leah still does not change even after quest event (I realise this may not be an easy programming issue for a minor point). My only Real other suggestion/thing is most females would not wear white underwear given the choise lets see some nice underwear if they really must wear any at all. Eagerly awaiting the next update.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Hi
I Luuuve it But (there is always a but!) My game play was 1st take care of the Hotel so I don't get thrown out 2nd do the quests (Apart from Alice) )completed in about 30 days and Hotel top notch (I am no expert player), BUT then 117 days later to TRY and max out the girls stats and Sonya is still not maxed out so that is a hell of a grind. STILL LOVE IT THOUGH. My only other criticism is the lack of conversation topics, and Leah still does not change even after quest event (I realise this may not be an easy programming issue for a minor point). My only Real other suggestion/thing is most females would not wear white underwear given the choise lets see some nice underwear if they really must wear any at all. Eagerly awaiting the next update.
But I like cute simple white underwear :(

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
The game was good, hope there's more added character interactions or just more poses etc, when it's not a main even they just seem so far away like in the lobby and beach etc, the focus of the game most of the time is the places you visit and the girls always seem so far and small, but never the less will keep a look out because the game was enjoyable so far.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
My antivirus detected threat when i launched game and removed .exe ...
Never happened before, when i downloaded game from this side.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Just starting so i'll make not of "stand out" grammar mistakes. I hate to nitpick, so only things that really stood out.

When first entering office: You are from ideal choice - Should be far from ideal choice.
Same scene: If I had not other - Should be If I had no other

That was all that stuck out through the entire playthrough. Pretty impressive for 0.1.0 release.
I noticed those too. I also noticed a "stand out" grammar mistake on your end:
"Just starting so I'll make note of..." I hate to nitpick...;)

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Got around to playing today. Great first release. Money is very grindy, though. I'm making 20-30g per day with four hotel improvement tasks and I need 500 in order to progress any of my quests. I hope the 500 and 1000 costs are just placeholders.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Money ain't grindy, you doing it wrong.
Do every task 4 times to max them out. And click hotel to see they maxed. Now occasionally click them like once or twice a day or two. I only bothered to upgrade anything once and I was making far more money than I ever had any use for

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Got around to playing today. Great first release. Money is very grindy, though. I'm making 20-30g per day with four hotel improvement tasks and I need 500 in order to progress any of my quests. I hope the 500 and 1000 costs are just placeholders.
The money system is briefly explained in the intro, but it's easy to forget or miss the nuance.

In short you earn a tiny base amount of cash depending on how much stuff is open (from 2-6 I think), but this is multiplied by the state of your hotel and the multipliers are huge, going all the way up to 6x. However, each multiplier also degrades by 1 every day. So if you go and do every chore once every day you'll never earn the big bucks because your progress will be lost every time you sleep.

The way to do it is to focus on only one area and max it out, then move on to another area and max it out. Buy the upgrade that doubles your points on a skill before leveling it up if you can, it a huge timesaver. Once you've maxed out each area you'll be earning roughly 1000 gold a day and have no trouble buying the upgrades that make the decay slower and soon you only have to do the chores once per week per category. You will quickly run out of stuff to buy once you've done this.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Okay, how do I put this...
I've only been playing the game for about ten minutes and I have this sudden and uncontrollable impulse that pushes me to come on F95zone and throw to hachigames a huge :

THANK YOU, YOUR GAME IS AWESOME !

I'm one of those players who appreciate that a lewd game is not just a succession of images.
So thanks for the atmosphere, thanks for the management simulation and even if it won't please everyone, personally I love it !

Keep it up and good luck !

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Just spam each task until they are max and you make over 500g a day, takes about 2 minutes of spamming and sleeping then you have enough money for the rest of the game pretty much

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Hachigames, this is a great game so far with good content and lots of potential for the initial release! I've gotten to 94% of the quests done with just Alice's Cooking Lessons remaining (4 out of 7 stars). I can see why she might be your favorite NPC and is mine as well (she tries so hard...). The characters have good intros and thawing out Leah's "Icy Bitch Queen" demeanor is a good episode ender for this release. Looking forward to where it eventually leads; i.e. will she share power with you, or be your principle mistress? I've read some of the suggestions posted and it would be great to eventually impregnate all of the girls and repopulate the island. The one-way Bermuda Triangle theme where only women can get in has always been one of the best fantasy settings! :love:

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes