Dilusha

May 12, 2017
Great game! I'm still in the very beginning. From everyone who has completed the game so far, how many sex scenes are there in this game and with whom? :)

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
first off this game need one thing or two one a log my dog space on it and i miss a few word and a roll back but mostly a log

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Is there a screenshot method in this game? I noticed that you can hide the UI like in other games but I can't seem to capture those precious moments for posterity. ;)

D

Deleted member 59977

Game seemed decent when I started but it was far too grindy and I quit.

Its more frustrating than fun when there is so much grinding and you have no clue what to do next (the hints are not helpful).

Coughiebean

May 17, 2018
So I finished all the quests. Does that mean I exhausted the content for now? There are still some ways left to grind up stats with some girls, but not sure if that will lead to additional scenes or not.

Reactions: knowlang

knowlang

May 2, 2020
So I finished all the quests. Does that mean I exhausted the content for now? There are still some ways left to grind up stats with some girls, but not sure if that will lead to additional scenes or not.
Yep, 100% is the end of the current release. Increasing stats past that point will be useful for future updates.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
questions I have about the game [1st] will there be repeatable xxx events without a gallery ? [a option for a route the player can choose ]Can the m.c have the option to make the assistant manager the m.c pet that aims to make the m.c happy and finally [3] how often are updates ?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
questions I have about the game [1st] will there be repeatable xxx events without a gallery ? [a option for a route the player can choose ]Can the m.c have the option to make the assistant manager the m.c pet that aims to make the m.c happy and finally [3] how often are updates ?
A lot of the xxx events will be repeatable, but there will also be a gallery later. A bit of Pet play is planned. Updates will be ~1-2 per month, of course depending on the circumstances.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
A lot of the xxx events will be repeatable, but there will also be a gallery later. A bit of Pet play is planned. Updates will be ~1-2 per month, of course depending on the circumstances.
as long as there repeatable events without the gallery. I am cool with that if the gallery is going to be used as a way for the player to recap there previous decisions and story events I am totally cool with that! what I had meant by pet was the m.c taps the assistant manger while forcing the other lady's to watch tied up that kinda stuff :devilish: (y)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes