Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
This is a very good first release and the game has a good chance to be one of my favourites.

First, the good stuff:
-MC is neither a pushover nor a total sleaze
-girls are cute and attractive without being overboobed
-interesting setting
-scenes are pretty hot

Now, what I would suggest that needs to be improved. Apologies if I repeat something others already pointed out.

1. The grind.
Having to repeat scenes is not fun. It's even less fun when there are specific conditions needed to be able to do them and if I don't know if these conditions are fulfilled unless I go to the location. For example, can only do Sonya scenes if she's in the cafe and if nobody else is, but I don't know if it's the case unless I go there. Also, revealing required conditions only after I trigger failure is annoying. For example, when I choose an option for Alice, she says she can't do that, her Love drops, only now I'm told what I need, and now I rollback. Not fun. I'd rather have the option disabled and saying what it needs.

On the other hand, I like the progression within a scene. For example, in Alice kitchen strip scene.

My proposed solution would be to do away with points (they are not needed, what does Love 10 or Submission 15 even mean? - it's just an abstract number) and instead of gating progress with them, gate them with other things - number of repetitions, other quests, things in inventory. Also, not every level necessarily needs new renders (I know these take time), different text would suffice.

For example, let's take kitchen scenes.
First time Alice would just remove apron, text says she seems a bit uncomfortable, better not push her, no option to continue.
Second time she seems more comfortable, perhaps can go further next time, no option to continue.
Third time there's an option to continue, etc.
Also it could be gated by another quest, for example, can't get beyond a certain level until you do the beach date.

After you reach some point in stripping, spanking would be unlocked, and here we go again. First spank only a bit, then a bit more, then on the bare... at some point paddle would be available, but only if in inventory. And so on.

This way I think it would make for a better experience and avoid the usual pitfall of trainer games which is "repeat x 5 times so you can do y and then repeat y 5 times..."

2. Navigation.
The amount of clicks to go from place to place is annoying, especially if you need to do that often to check if a girl you need is in that place. Having an overview who is where should help, as well as having one click option to go to important places. At the very least, a go to sleep button would be nice, and moving the map button down so it's next to the rest of the navigation would be good too.

3. Girl availability.
Find X in Y place is just a pain. For me the worst offender was Hazel on the beach. Could be just bad luck, but she was there rarely and when she was, usually not alone. Took quite a while to get her scene. (Also if it was supposed to raise Exhibitionism, it did not work) Also Leah in the sauna took a bit.

And the whole rescuing Alice plot where we needed to wait until Sonya happens to be in the bank...

Perhaps if a girl is needed somewhere for plot purposes she should just be placed there (in case of "urgent" quest) or have a bigger chance to be there?

4. Logic problems.
A few issues. Most jarring one was the end of this build - Leah realizing who MC is. How did she not know this earlier? She knows he's Dick nephew, and she knows who was Dick's sister. Unless there's a whole lot of their siblings running around, she should have figured it out.

Sonya's punishment scene - MC deciding to just wank it in clear view and Leah ignoring this despite being a bitch at him for any reason is pretty out of character for both of them.

Sonya's under the counter scene - if you choose not to gag her, she is disappointed, even if you're unable to do that because of low obedience. Dialogue fix would be nice, but I think adding progression here would be better. First have her ungagged, afterwards she might say it would be more fun if she'd be unable to speak. So next time you get tape option, then she'd say she wouldn't mind something kinkier, so you get ballgag option. And so on. Also, having Leah come in every time is really silly. Have her first time and maybe 25% chance afterwards or so? Could be other people coming in too, but maybe too much effort for one scene.

5. Climaxes are a bit... anticlimactic. Not saying there needs to be an animation or anything, but other games usually have some effects like a flashing screen and a sound effect or two. Here they can be accidentally skipped. I did not think I'd miss something like this, but I do.

Hopefully it doesn't come out as nitpicking - I just happen to like what's in the game so far and share what I think would make it better.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
This is a very good first release and the game has a good chance to be one of my favourites.

First, the good stuff:
-MC is neither a pushover nor a total sleaze
-girls are cute and attractive without being overboobed
-interesting setting
-scenes are pretty hot

Now, what I would suggest that needs to be improved. Apologies if I repeat something others already pointed out.

1. The grind.
Having to repeat scenes is not fun. It's even less fun when there are specific conditions needed to be able to do them and if I don't know if these conditions are fulfilled unless I go to the location. For example, can only do Sonya scenes if she's in the cafe and if nobody else is, but I don't know if it's the case unless I go there. Also, revealing required conditions only after I trigger failure is annoying. For example, when I choose an option for Alice, she says she can't do that, her Love drops, only now I'm told what I need, and now I rollback. Not fun. I'd rather have the option disabled and saying what it needs.

On the other hand, I like the progression within a scene. For example, in Alice kitchen strip scene.

My proposed solution would be to do away with points (they are not needed, what does Love 10 or Submission 15 even mean? - it's just an abstract number) and instead of gating progress with them, gate them with other things - number of repetitions, other quests, things in inventory. Also, not every level necessarily needs new renders (I know these take time), different text would suffice.

For example, let's take kitchen scenes.
First time Alice would just remove apron, text says she seems a bit uncomfortable, better not push her, no option to continue.
Second time she seems more comfortable, perhaps can go further next time, no option to continue.
Third time there's an option to continue, etc.
Also it could be gated by another quest, for example, can't get beyond a certain level until you do the beach date.

After you reach some point in stripping, spanking would be unlocked, and here we go again. First spank only a bit, then a bit more, then on the bare... at some point paddle would be available, but only if in inventory. And so on.

This way I think it would make for a better experience and avoid the usual pitfall of trainer games which is "repeat x 5 times so you can do y and then repeat y 5 times..."

2. Navigation.
The amount of clicks to go from place to place is annoying, especially if you need to do that often to check if a girl you need is in that place. Having an overview who is where should help, as well as having one click option to go to important places. At the very least, a go to sleep button would be nice, and moving the map button down so it's next to the rest of the navigation would be good too.

3. Girl availability.
Find X in Y place is just a pain. For me the worst offender was Hazel on the beach. Could be just bad luck, but she was there rarely and when she was, usually not alone. Took quite a while to get her scene. (Also if it was supposed to raise Exhibitionism, it did not work) Also Leah in the sauna took a bit.

And the whole rescuing Alice plot where we needed to wait until Sonya happens to be in the bank...

Perhaps if a girl is needed somewhere for plot purposes she should just be placed there (in case of "urgent" quest) or have a bigger chance to be there?

4. Logic problems.
A few issues. Most jarring one was the end of this build - Leah realizing who MC is. How did she not know this earlier? She knows he's Dick nephew, and she knows who was Dick's sister. Unless there's a whole lot of their siblings running around, she should have figured it out.

Sonya's punishment scene - MC deciding to just wank it in clear view and Leah ignoring this despite being a bitch at him for any reason is pretty out of character for both of them.

Sonya's under the counter scene - if you choose not to gag her, she is disappointed, even if you're unable to do that because of low obedience. Dialogue fix would be nice, but I think adding progression here would be better. First have her ungagged, afterwards she might say it would be more fun if she'd be unable to speak. So next time you get tape option, then she'd say she wouldn't mind something kinkier, so you get ballgag option. And so on. Also, having Leah come in every time is really silly. Have her first time and maybe 25% chance afterwards or so? Could be other people coming in too, but maybe too much effort for one scene.

5. Climaxes are a bit... anticlimactic. Not saying there needs to be an animation or anything, but other games usually have some effects like a flashing screen and a sound effect or two. Here they can be accidentally skipped. I did not think I'd miss something like this, but I do.

Hopefully it doesn't come out as nitpicking - I just happen to like what's in the game so far and share what I think would make it better.
Thank you for the suggestions.
Next version will hopefully have a lot of the grinding and girl location issues fixed in various ways.
I'll also do some changes to fix the logic. It really is a big logic error right now. The uncle was supposed to have lied to her about a distant sibling not from the island, but I forgot to actually build that into the dialog.

Reactions: Aarghvark

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Damn. I bet Leah's into some hard stuff. Can't wait to find out.

Definitely always up for another fun BDSM game where the MC has a pair but isn't an ugly creep.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
This really doesm't feel like such an early release. Better than most, much further along games.
Only issue I've got with it.
The sauna event. I had to just spam days sat in the sauna for like a week in the end for this to happen. It says you here from outside the sauna, but you actually have to be in it, so its both random AND extremely misleading. There were other similar 'spam an area until the chick actually spawns' stuff, but this was the worse, because of it also being misleading.

Also when you tackle the ninja chick, he says to leah ''come helping me''. Not come help. Literal only grammar mistake I've seen.

Oh and how the hell do I progress the maids path once the ninja joins? She replaces her in the kitchen.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The maid does reappear in the kitchen from time to time so you can finish out those last three events. Just keep checking.

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Oh and how the hell do I progress the maids path once the ninja joins? She replaces her in the kitchen.
What I've done (for all the girls) is go to the area where I want to find them, then hit the advance time button till they show up, note the time then rollback to where I was and play till it's time to meet them. Works every time -- though I do save first to be safe.;)

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
I know I may be dum but people talk about roll back is that a feature or do they just mean keep saving because I cant figure how to roll back?
Cheers

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi
I know I may be dum but people talk about roll back is that a feature or do they just mean keep saving because I cant figure how to roll back?
Cheers
You can roll back and forward with the mouse wheel.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Thank you for that. Like I said Dum, Don't remember reading that in the whole thread and never used my mouse wheel in any game before.

Reactions: hachigames

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Mouse wheel rollback is a feature in most Ren'Py games and several others. Try it elsewhere!

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you!
I might add some optional scenes for that.
Just adding on to the pile of positive reception. Great game, great everything! Looking forward to playing more.
Really hoping that you end up adding some femdom scenes. Could work around some bad endings or such if you fail at tasks or lost a bet and take the punishments that Leah hinted at etc. Adds good dynamic to the character rather than Deus Ex:ing stuff. Understanding that the full Harem is popular so that they might need to be optional of course.

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
The first release, wow it's much more than i use to see thank you your game is so sweet. I have a great time playing,

I have some suggestion: a schedule for the girl can be help full, i will love if i can change girl work cloth like cat ear and tail (plug) or bondage cloth or lingerie at some point, work with a remote vibrator can be funny , a neko girl or girl fan of neko join the staff, i will be nice to shout up sonya with the mc dick (bj) under the table;) .Turn the table on leah. After i ask some question for a girl hidden the text use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for take time read comment.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The first release, wow it's much more than i use to see thank you your game is so sweet. I have a great time playing,

I have some suggestion: a schedule for the girl can be help full, i will love if i can change girl work cloth like cat ear and tail (plug) or bondage cloth or lingerie at some point, work with a remote vibrator can be funny , a neko girl or girl fan of neko join the staff, i will be nice to shout up sonya with the mc dick (bj) under the table;) .Turn the table on leah. After i ask some question for a girl hidden the text use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for take time read comment.
Thank you :)
The side room use will be revealed in the upcoming version.
Currently, the 'busted' quest is the last quest of the first release.
There will definitely be costume/cloth changes and scenes in future versions, including neko/cat ears/plugs. Sonja is also going to get proper scenes for blow jobs as well.

Reactions: knowlang
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes