uncejay

May 19, 2017
Wow I can't believe how much this story has gone from good to just moronic. First we had the whole Nyx side story, which was WAY too long. And now we have this dream sequence story, which based on this update is due to last a while. Sigh. This was such an entertaining game, but I guess the developer just doesn't know how to close the main story out so they're making up stories to keep the game alive.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
i stopped playing this a year or so ago, with "new location" and female protagonist. Today gone through 0.41-0.70....and now the grand "new location" with 8 old girls who you banged 20 times each but in new hairsryles. WOW, i cant wait to make out with them all the way from the scratch. it isnt boring as fuck at all. (and sister Scarlet and Sarah swapped personalities, wow, genious).Sonya, Alice, Yuki dont have SAME personalities since 0.20. just book Sonya away, transform her her chair or tree, sofa..it would be at least something. its just an 10iq animal. delete her. Zero became Alice too.

At some point, where Zena was sleeping for a week(y), i started suspect something.I wasnt wrong. They couldnt just go to hotel, dev's pc would explode making this.

im not even complaining about bdsm by the request from girls, idk, dev is not on steam, it feels like he avoiding rules, so all girls must agree on all stuff. other way this became rape or what? Only time it was near - when Lyra tped first time in mc's bedroom and disappeared away.
Also how stupid you must be, to change Sarah's hairstyle so she became a different girl named Sarah, like we are not in reality of renpy girls where it changes 90% of girl. we are. but he just couldnt resist.
and "most inreresting" li, Sonya always must be with her hairstyle, its a canon law. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: uncejay

DSantajack

Nov 15, 2023
Anyone can tell me what is the management aspect of this game?

I like management games, but many games taged here as management just means you can make money and spend it in a store or something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone can tell me what is the management aspect of this game?

I like management games, but many games taged here as management just means you can make money and spend it in a store or something.
there is bit managent early when punishes/rewards girls and also keeping hotel income up (although once gets things up then money loses meaning).

Reactions: DSantajack

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Well I'm personally not a fan of this illusion thingy due to Lethe so I'm really hoping that it doesn't drag on much, especially so beause a lot of the character have new appearances that are downgrades compared to their regular ones. At least I know that Hachigames releases updates regularely so maybe in an update or 2 we could continue the story in present time.
and these's characters reach their end game in 0.25 or so. half of them zombies. Alice Yuki, cafe blonde(worst), they all have the same personalities. and 2-3 almost like them. unfortunately if some people who have authority on hachi tot tell him to skip and forget this, it would be for months.
He must just take tped girls in hotel. and if he wants, add new comers in his fantasy story, but new, not old characters with different hairlines:oops:

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Well it's the exact contrary for me lmao. Nadia & Zero are my 2 favourite characters coincidentally and that's for their regular appearance not the new one. Everybody has different tastes though. Don't hold high hopes for the new hairstyles though because this is most likely a dream or an illusion so I'm highly skeptical that we're going to be seeing these hairstyles anytime soon once we wake up.
Zena sleeps in woods for 1-2 weeks, Nyx with semi female protag story take 1+ year. It most likely will be another 6 months of...

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Is the story going anywhere in regards of relationships with girls? Like any real progress rather than random events. Played v58 but it was some time ago.
Nyx with new girls still flying in space, 1 of them have some intractions, (2 if count afro one), also yuki's Mom but in minimal. but thats all from 0.40 to 0.70.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
God do I hate the recurring and by now exhaustively re-used trope of re-habilitating/converting/adopting your ennemies. It's not very satisfying having you spend all that time making our opponents whiny, arrogant assholes and then them having a tiny bit of personal growth all of a sudden that just adds them to my harem. I want karmic justice, not ''you were a jerk but I won so all is forgiven''. It kind of worked for Sarah, it wasn't as good for Jeanne and Zero, and I'm positively dreading it for Nyx and Jasmine. You've made me hate them, now take responsibility for what you've done and give me satisfaction.

It's too much of a shonen/kids show mechanic to make friends with your enemies. For a culture that practices corporal sexual punishment to our own citizens for what can be minor offenses, it's odd we somehow don't treat being a spy trying to destroy our island any more harshly than that. We should have a harder edge!
T R U E

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes