Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Well I'm personally not a fan of this illusion thingy due to Lethe so I'm really hoping that it doesn't drag on much, especially so beause a lot of the character have new appearances that are downgrades compared to their regular ones. At least I know that Hachigames releases updates regularely so maybe in an update or 2 we could continue the story in present time.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Quite surprisingly not a bad game.
I'm generally not fond of SM content as it is not my kink. Yet in this game it's light enough to not really be a problem and most girls are quite fun.

Yet there's just a minor comment I'd like to add : in a game where you have to repeat actions, especially when the variety of actions is as wide as in this game, having an integrated walkthrough just to quickly see how to raise stats for some girls would help.

There is one but it's not very user-friendly. Overall it's getting tedious on several tbh, to repeat things and turn around the clock for nothing just in order to be able to advance some aspects of the story.

The game doesn't need a walkthrough on anything else, so far.
Kipitup
when you click status, on each girl, click the richt case with three small line it show a list of what to do to encrease each stats

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Well I'm personally not a fan of this illusion thingy due to Lethe so I'm really hoping that it doesn't drag on much, especially so beause a lot of the character have new appearances that are downgrades compared to their regular ones. At least I know that Hachigames releases updates regularely so maybe in an update or 2 we could continue the story in present time.
some are better and some are same and some are worst, i really like zero hairstyles fng an lyra, nadia with brown haire is totaly my type now

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Ok it was cool until the "you have to remember" part and all the thing with bdsm-u.... I really thought we were going on to something but then I understand nothing and can't even enjoy anything at alln passing all this thing. wtf is that nonsense? I hope if not ended in this chapter already it will be over in the next and before the end of the next one... that thing is really bleh. With the deities fighting we just should get sent to hell or whatever something wicked either physicaly or something but not creating another universe. Should be for another game.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
some are better and some are same and some are worst, i really like zero hairstyles fng an lyra, nadia with brown haire is totaly my type now
Well it's the exact contrary for me lmao. Nadia & Zero are my 2 favourite characters coincidentally and that's for their regular appearance not the new one. Everybody has different tastes though. Don't hold high hopes for the new hairstyles though because this is most likely a dream or an illusion so I'm highly skeptical that we're going to be seeing these hairstyles anytime soon once we wake up.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
I really hope the dream sequence doesn't last too long. It's interesting to see alternate versions of these characters and shy Sarah really does it for me. But after such a climactic moment it kind of took the wind out of the sails. However if we get to hook up with the organization girls in the dream sequence i'd be totally down for that. Either way I love this game and i've become super invested in the story over the past few years.

Reactions: Strong1 and ARB582

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
Ok it was cool until the "you have to remember" part and all the thing with bdsm-u.... I really thought we were going on to something but then I understand nothing and can't even enjoy anything at alln passing all this thing. wtf is that nonsense? I hope if not ended in this chapter already it will be over in the next and before the end of the next one... that thing is really bleh. With the deities fighting we just should get sent to hell or whatever something wicked either physicaly or something but not creating another universe. Should be for another game.
Exacly, hachi games does always solid work: every time its on the time, nice quality renders-animations, good coding, good community management and also publicly share his game.
BUT
there is one big problem; story seems to be paused, it doesn't fit the game flow and story doesn't progress at all.
this may be a "bdsm-u dlc", may be a different game but doesn't feel the current story. rn needs to be a lot of action scene. maybe images or animations and maybe even cinematics (that will hype the finish).

so i will wait until the "bsdm-u dlc" is finished. because i'm disappointed with every update.

willdotoo

Aug 4, 2018
I see the problem with games that run for this long, There's only so many times that repeating a scene stays interesting, so a change of tack is welcome. So far it's not the direction I would have gone, but i'm willing to ride it out because this game has been one of the best I play and deserves a little more leeway. Thank you dev for sticking with this game.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
This game while not my favorite has been a good play and the most steadily updated game on this site. Hachigames does great work. But at this point with the bsdm-U dream sequence it just feels like needless milking. This is the problem with the Patreon model of game development. Developers want to keep their cash cow going long past it's useful life.

Skyline88

Jul 25, 2017
Say what you want about the developer, but this game is one of the few that gets continuous updates, with each update being substantial. After the latest update, I have to admit that I'm really enjoying the new story arc. It adds a nice variety to the story.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
From the update previous to this one and from what I've read here, it seems that the author is bored with writing for this game, and seems to want to rush into inserting a different one here instead of finishing this game strong and introducing the college story afterwards as a different game. Is that the sense from anyone else?

• Sad
Reactions: legend_shon

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
From the update previous to this one and from what I've read here, it seems that the author is bored with writing for this game, and seems to want to rush into inserting a different one here instead of finishing this game strong and introducing the college story afterwards as a different game. Is that the sense from anyone else?
No I don't have that feeling

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
i think is not because bored, more look like doesnt wanna say good bye to the most popular game and patreon paycheck

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huskiv

Jul 18, 2024
Sorry about that. This is a thing that sometimes happens on android, and isn't really anything I can fix on my side, unfortunately. The only way to work around it is to uninstall the currently installed version completely, and then install the new one. However, this will wipe your saves, too, because of android, so you will have to make a backup of your saves, first.
How can I backup my saves?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes