cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi is there any compressed version or even an update only version
Wasted 3gb data because the download got stuck and then got canceled
Please help
no and no.

dl jdownloader and dl game with that (from non-mega host).

Jul 21, 2021
I stopped downloading this game,it is no longer of any interest.Something has to change.
I think it doesn’t have to change but it has to come to an end.
this is a very nice game. I like it. I am not hyped on it but each time there is a new realease i am glad and i know what to expect.
but the content is huge already and story wise it drags a little too long indeed. I think it would be great to end the current arch in the coming year and start a new project.
as a complete game it would be a must have for every consensual BDSM/kink enthusiast!

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
This latest update definitely seemed rushed. It is very short with a rushed plot, and a lot of seemingly important events being skipped over that result in Jasmine and Helena suddenly appearing and capturing the escaped Organization agents, Sarah, and Nadia somehow, with all of them instantly taking over Nadia's location. There is another seemingly major event, rushing to a dream sequence that seems to be a generic college game that you would see on this site.

Very underwhelming, and I'm concerned the creator has lost their creative drive near the finish line, which unfortunately has happened with a number of long-running projects from other people (I'm sure you can think of at least one TV show that this has happened to).

Huskiv

Jul 18, 2024
I need help whenever I try to do any quest in haildicktator it says I need to download the second part even tho I have already dow loaded it and I am at 94% In quests, I am on Andriod and whenever I try to download haildicktator chapter 3 from any website my phone says package not installed as it is invalid. Someone help please

Raphael98

Dec 22, 2022
I'm in the middle of playing Android Ch 1 and have to ask, does the grammar get better later? Or does Android not get grammar fixes? Because there are mistakes everywhere. At least an average of 1 every 3 screens. Whenever the game is finished, the dev desperately needs to hire an actual professional proofreader. If there are volunteer proofreaders they are either missing a LOT or the dev isn't following through on fixing their reports.

Other than that, my only complaint is that Sarah and Scarlet both initially seem somewhat interested in petplay, and then that aspect of their characters seems to have been ignored/forgotten and they shift to preferring bdsm instead. I hope it will come up again later on, but if not that's somewhat disappointing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm in the middle of playing Android Ch 1 and have to ask, does the grammar get better later? Or does Android not get grammar fixes? Because there are mistakes everywhere. At least an average of 1 every 3 screens. Whenever the game is finished, the dev desperately needs to hire an actual professional proofreader. If there are volunteer proofreaders they are either missing a LOT or the dev isn't following through on fixing their reports.

Other than that, my only complaint is that Sarah and Scarlet both initially seem somewhat interested in petplay, and then that aspect of their characters seems to have been ignored/forgotten and they shift to preferring bdsm instead. I hope it will come up again later on, but if not that's somewhat disappointing.
typos: there will be those later.

sarah and scarlet: well other is more interested on getting tied up and other is troublemaker (nothing biggie).

Huskiv

Jul 18, 2024
typos: there will be those later.

sarah and scarlet: well other is more interested on getting tied up and other is troublemaker (nothing biggie).
I need help whenever I try to do any quest in haildicktator it says I need to download the second part even tho I have already dow loaded it and I am at 94% In quests, I am on Andriod and whenever I try to download haildicktator chapter 3 from any website my phone says package not installed as it is invalid.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes