bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HailDicktator-0.69.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SharingGORE

Aug 5, 2019
I remember this game having the Incest tag but now its gone, to be honest i havent played since a few seconds but what happened ?

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
Man, just as I started to get a little excited to start the conclusion of this story we get dumped into this dream scenario that is gonna be both boring and be dragged out for WAY too long just like the Organization base was. Conclusion in 2026, maybe...

Reactions: legend_shon

Tirgrimm

Feb 16, 2021
Man, just as I started to get a little excited to start the conclusion of this story we get dumped into this dream scenario that is gonna be both boring and be dragged out for WAY too long just like the Organization base was. Conclusion in 2026, maybe...
Yes, I agree with you completely! This dream scenario is boring and doesn't fit into the picture at all. Furthermore, the update was drastically short and quite disappointing.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Yes, I agree with you completely! This dream scenario is boring and doesn't fit into the picture at all. Furthermore, the update was drastically short and quite disappointing.
The dev puts out short updates but in a short amount of time. I usually save up 3 or so before I play it again. If the dev put out longer updates but every 6 months then other people will bitch.

Reactions: ARB582 and JMx23

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
sadly iam also a bit dissapointed not because of the short update or the dream sequenz..

its kind of funny the roles reversed..
i really love alice with her shy and adorable attitude but now she is this "bully" carakter with a disheveled appearance :sick:
not a fan from it..

but what disappointed me the most is that nyx got the power from lethe (better said is her host) :rolleyes::cautious:

i really hope that the dream sequence will only be short... and that we can drive lethe out of nyx and everything will be as it was before with a few changes (nxy with no power and not beeing the host for lethe and jasmin's mother as a lovely person again)

i mean you can just keep nyx on the island to neutralize another thread from the organation like that but she doesnt have to have power for this :D

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*ERROR*
Pixeldrain contains broken archive.

CRC Error: HailDicktator_0.69.1_Windows64\HailDicktator_Data\StreamingAssets\2_webpanim

but you can get this file from previous 0.68 update. these files is same sizes. from what i can assume what they is identical.
.... oops. not helps.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
welp this has gone to shit.... took a break so Id have a decen amount of content to play and what do I come back to find? The dev's gone full blown milker and the game went full retard...... Im half tempted to bail out despite the amount of time Ive invested

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
welp this has gone to shit.... took a break so Id have a decen amount of content to play and what do I come back to find? The dev's gone full blown milker and the game went full retard...... Im half tempted to bail out despite the amount of time Ive invested
yeah, same.... i was fine-ish with the organization "side story" even tho tbh it was about 6ish updates to long for my likeing(about half a year) and judging by the amount of locations i see in this dream thingy i feel like it is not gone be a short thing (HOPEFULLY i am wrong), idk dev..... I AM NOT READY FOR NARUTO SHUPPUDEN FILLER ARK, like... in the organization location the story kind of advanced, kind off, but as far as i can see this getting set up this is gone be a long ass alternate version, with our characters in roles that i am honestly not to keen on giving a shit about, only to get a little bit of progress each update as the mc figures out little by little that something is not right....

ehh... idk man i was soo excited to see where the story goes and how will it end, only to get put into a god dam naruto dream filler ark....
i think the next 2 updates are gone be the deciding factor if i stick around or not to be honest, i was kind of expecting the conclusion of this conflict in the next 4-6 updates, THAN as we are having the new prisioniers to deal with the story will nicely pull into us having to finaly deal with the organization leadership, having finaly delth with all the lose ends, we end up with a verry good set up for the ending ark (witch ofc it will also take at least 1-2 years to finish), insted we got this i guess ...

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
I wonder what kind of drugs the dev decided to take to come up with "and now we'll make a fake dream sequence sub-sub plot that has the same characters but with different looks, different personalities that are the opposite of what it was previously displayed and ofc with maybe a sex scene per character"

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes