cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and these's characters reach their end game in 0.25 or so. half of them zombies. Alice Yuki, cafe blonde(worst), they all have the same personalities. and 2-3 almost like them. unfortunately if some people who have authority on hachi tot tell him to skip and forget this, it would be for months.
He must just take tped girls in hotel. and if he wants, add new comers in his fantasy story, but new, not old characters with different hairlines:oops:
none.

Reactions: legend_shon

boy1208

Apr 17, 2023
i completed everything up to wherever it was up to around 3 month ago, but then my pc died and i had to get a new one. but i dont want to restart the whole game now. does anyone have a save file from something like version .63

Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
i completed everything up to wherever it was up to around 3 month ago, but then my pc died and i had to get a new one. but i dont want to restart the whole game now. does anyone have a save file from something like version .63
I guess that's more believable than "dog ate my saves and died from it. if you will share your saves, it will make me feel better".

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
you are still wet behind the ears at F95, you will see more dumbfounding things as you spend time here.
Hahaha
I have seen enough dumbfounding things already on this forum in the 3 year I am on this forum.
Enough to know alot of people have problems with reading or know how to use the search function here. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hahaha
I have seen enough dumbfounding things already on this forum in the 3 year I am on this forum.
Enough to know alot people have problems with reading or know how to use the search function here. :ROFLMAO:
well i still once in a while see new cases even after all these years.

• Haha
Reactions: Assiemodis
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes