3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Expected, just a matter of time to be abandoned since it just had little contents and update per year.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Expected, just a matter of time to be abandoned since it just had little contents and update per year.
It's been abandoned multiple times, it's been explained many times as well, this game update if lucky once a year.

[3:58 PM]Zanzibar: working on it right now
[4:13 PM]Zanzibar: and what you can expect is the same as the previous releases. Some storytelling sprinkled here and there with lots of hot scenes
[4:29 PM]Zanzibar: of course, the question is. When? and that is something that should be kept as a surprise

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I'm secretly hoping the dev is still working on this one :LOL:
How is it soo difficult just to give a monthly update on patreon lol?
Bruh, we're gonna get GTA 6 before we even get a teaser or patron post for this game
There's not much hoping left for this one, since basically everything regarding its development and the devs' attitude towards it and their supporters scream permanently abandoned project.

I'm also disappointed by this fact, but the most we can expect from them is two other small updates, more delays in between them, lack of communication followed by another abandoned tag due to forum rules, and that's the most optimistic scenario I can think of. Gonna miss sister dearest Madison, Evelyn, Lucy and the rest of the thicc girls a lot, but it is what is. Sadly, we can't do anything about it but respect the devs' decision and move on to other promising titles.:cry:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There's not much hoping left for this one, since basically everything regarding its development and the devs' attitude towards it and their supporters scream permanently abandoned project.

I'm also disappointed by this fact, but the most we can expect from them is two other small updates, more delays in between them, lack of communication followed by another abandoned tag due to forum rules, and that's the most optimistic scenario I can think of. Gonna miss sister dearest Madison, Evelyn, Lucy and the rest of the thicc girls a lot, but it is what is. Sadly, we can't do anything about it but respect the devs' decision and move on to other promising titles.:cry:
you mean like sg, badik, wiab, hh, BoB...or some of the newer promising games already with yearly update cycles? :LUL:
the whole aaa avn industry, more or less, has entered its golden age...for devs ofc, not players:KEK:

Reactions: Chowder22

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
you mean like sg, badik, wiab, hh, BoB...or some of the newer promising games already with yearly update cycles? :LUL:
the whole aaa avn industry, more or less, has entered its golden age...for devs ofc, not players:KEK:
Perhaps, but there are enough of those good games (old and new), that I find it impossible to play all the one's I like. So, long development cycles are a godsend to me. ;)

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes