MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
I seem to have a bug where I can't complete Moonrays Sinkhole with Annie even though everything is dead. Yet people say there's more levels?

Necroops

Dec 9, 2018
I wouldn't bother with this version, LAGS went back and reverted the Itch.io page back to the 0.6.3 due to the issues with the 0.7.0 and 0.7.1 version.

when will the gallery return?
LAGS has stated the gallery will return in 0.7.2, but there's no release date for that patch.

When will get update the android version?
The Android version is getting an update after the 1.0 release.

May 23, 2018
I wouldn't bother with this version, LAGS went back and reverted the Itch.io page back to the 0.6.3 due to the issues with the 0.7.0 and 0.7.1 version.
No he didn't, he said this was due to pushing another update but forgot to include langage files, so it was pushed later. 0.7.1.1 is up now.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
Please keep it this on topic. This thread is for game related discussion only.
If you wish to have an argument on the cost of a game... while simultaneously being a member on this site, then go to off-topic.

COCSOC

Feb 25, 2023
Win 64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win 32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.6.2): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v0.5.4.2): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Save - PT-BR Translation*
Could you please add the file for 0.7.1.1 for mac?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Has anyone found the secret animations added yesterday?
The zombie girl in level 14 told me about this guy in moonrays sinkhole (Annie level 1) who apparently wants to fix the robot girl that you can find there. But no matter what I do, I cannot get to him because of the electric barrier. Idk if it's possible to reach him yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: joncik

Smith Ryoma

Oct 17, 2022
The zombie girl in level 14 told me about this guy in moonrays sinkhole (Annie level 1) who apparently wants to fix the robot girl that you can find there. But no matter what I do, I cannot get to him because of the electric barrier. Idk if it's possible to reach him yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which area in moonrays did you find him

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Same problem, no balls...
I randomly loaded the zombie level and got the scene... I think it might be an RNG chance to get them to spawn, maybe? Similar to how you have to load the tutorial several times until one of the girls is in the bathtub. They showed up right at the left of the spawn, but were already doing the boobjob (and the football is next to them). I thought I was supposed to score a goal first. Idk if it's bugged. Anyway, try it out and lmk if it works for you.

Reactions: Mister Wake
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes