Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sandra is a total babe! I would pick her over Lisa from rockstar almost any day as she is much sexier! :p

I mean both girls are nice and I think Lisa has been better rendered and has the higher quality model, hot damn. Apart from being a bit much of a neat freak, she is smoking hot, loveable gf, wifey material. Who's so busy as fuck, that she's one hell of a long term investment...

Although, I wonder. Will Sandra ever do a threesome! Especially with your blond neighbour! :D
I respectfully disagree here Haley is the best girl along with Lisa, not the one from BaR but in this game

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I care about Sandra. I don't want to be with her, but I care about her. She's beautiful, she's extremely nice, and she's done nothing to deserve being treated badly. And if you go ahead and date her, she's going to be. I and everyone else who went ahead and dated her because it was a way to have sex in the game while waiting for Beehive and Prehensile Braid to get horny enough is going to be forced to feel bad, and we'll deserve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Pretty please, give us the opportunity to have the option to break it off with Sandra, I never wanted to date her, but there was no option to deny her, she was kind of forced on you, she's real sweet, but, I don't love her at all.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's nothing against Sandra not at all I just think there is better options ahead of her in this game nice enough girl but now the relationship is a long-distance one I can't see it lasting.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
It's nothing against Sandra not at all I just think there is better options ahead of her in this game nice enough girl but now the relationship is a long-distance one I can't see it lasting.
I think that is the point.
It looks like Haley will replace Sandra...

Reactions: Mormont
Nov 27, 2017
I don't like haley, because she's manipulative as fuck in sense of trying to fuck her brother and make him take the whole blame. That's one quality that I hate about haley from this game. Also, she's nowhere near as hot as Sandra.

Although, I never actually realised that she was kinda forced onto the MC. I thought you could always turn her down?

Also, we are lacking a lot of Sandra's interaction, which is what I'd like to see a lot more of and interactions between her and the MC. Long distance relationships are hard, especially in games like these, because no one wants to romance a long distance character.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also, we are lacking a lot of Sandra's interaction, which is what I'd like to see a lot more of and interactions between her and the MC. Long distance relationships are hard, especially in games like these, because no one wants to romance a long distance character.
Give it an update or two till they realize it's too much luckily the MC has Haley around for some comfort ;)

Reactions: Hadgar

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I like Sandra as a friend and that's it, the fact the she was forced on us make things even harder to tolerate, every time she appears on screen i scream on the inside 'noooooooooo", Haley and Adriana is all i need, and i am curious about Alana as well, but no one can surpass Haley, NO ONE

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
Give it an update or two till they realize it's too much luckily the MC has Haley around for some comfort so MC move in with Sandra, and lives happily ever after. Haley tries to make her relationship with her musician bf work, can't stand it, start abusing drugs to coop with her shitty life and persona, OD's in a gas station toilet, and nothing of value was lost. ;)
There, I fixed it for you. :p(y)

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
Gee! What a shame that there are so few decent games out there, that people are forced to play a game where they hate the main focus of the game. I really feel for their plight.
We don't "hate the main focus of the game", we just have different opinions on witch way we'd like the story to go.
Does Harry Potter fans "hate the main focus" with their "I'm house Jellyworm", "I'm house Navelfluff", "I'm house Forevermore", "I'm house Whatever's-left" baloney?
Or the Twilight Saga fans with their "Team Jedward" this, and "Team Boy George" that?
It's just passionate banter.

Nov 27, 2017
Lol. I want to put a hand up though and say that I rarely am attracted to black girls. Not that I find them repulsive, but rarely do i go, "damn girl. You're hot hot hot! And cute as sexy hell", as often I do with say South Americans and European women in general. But there are exceptions and I think that I've only ever met probably 2 black women who made me think like that.

I mean, I like the blond girl quite a bit and she's even hotter than Haley, but no one comes close to Sandra in this game IMO. ;)

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes