Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
With the Sandra and Haley route, I really hope it's going the way I'm thinking it's going :D:giggle:

Oct 5, 2017
Any heroes here? Like Rebeldad I have had to get a new pc and lost all my saves. Any save from a few updates ago would be perfect please. Thanks

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Updated walkthrough with Qleaf's blessing.

Edit: Updated to 1.1 Final

Side Note: I would like to thank everyone who has liked this post and all my other walthrough posts. I really enjoy doing this. To be recognized for it makes me very happy and drives me to continue doing something I've come to love. Thanks!

You can find this and all of my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Is it safe to assume when another person earlier said that there is a route of Haley and Sandra, meant for Haley able to have a lesbian only route?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Who has content this update? I definitely didn't get 9 choices to make (as was posted here, supposedly info from discord)

The decision with Haley #2 when MC goes to talk to her.
Decision to have drunk Haley sex or not
Decision to make Sandra sleep topless or not.

Besides that, only the Adriana route was new stuff? No Lisa, Diana or Alana?

HBKTheIcon69

No, the Haley + Sandra route is where Haley is trying to get Sandra to be MC/Haley's beard.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Haley's Story [v0.85] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 3.31 GB

Download Win (654MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I wish I knew what the consequence of "Would that be terrible?" was going to be. Guess we will have to wait and find out.

Reactions: Walter Victor

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I played the Haley route with everyone else kept in the fray, it had some hilarious moments and that Haley has her own plans of getting pregnant, I guess that will come back as a choice later on . It's really worth to keep things going with Adriana I like how it turns into a true friendship, instead of some sugar mommy boy toy thing. Also the "I don't think of you, man." was my fav in the update. MC not taking the car is a good choice as well, he won't use her or get too indebted to her.

The camping part is good as well, tho that Sandra ghost bug...shit even after we drop she's still haunting... :ROFLMAO: During the conversation in the forest, was a bit sudden though, suggesting to find some girl who accepts the relationship? Seriously? Is this going to be Dreaming of Dana 2.0? Sure, DoD had a sole Dana ending, but the lack of story on that, compared to the others gave you the feeling that it was created so that those who wanted a sole Dana ending can stfu. And it's not like the other choices were that great either. You had the secretary with the mental level of a 12 year old whom need years of therapy to get through her daddy issues, the bald bisex domina who was obviously more interested in Dana than you, and the swinger couple that took shit way too - Tyrone and the cinema bathroom scene. I guess Dennis and Lisa could be an equivalent to the swingers end from DoD, but eh, I'd rather take a well developed sole Haley ending, even with all the dicking around I do right now.

Overall it was really good, but man those weird faces the MC makes at times (like during the morning sex), somehow that still bugs me. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes