215303j

I've seen people heal from old scars to become better people. That's not gonna happen with Haley's point that "it's not his fault". It's clearly not a one time thing. The pedo bastard has put this BDSM daddy play thing in her head.
The game is called "Haley's Story", so we are here to uncover her story one part at a time, while at the same time progressing it.
It appears that sweet Haley had kept some secrets from her beloved brother. Nothing unusual there... I don't pretend to know half of the sexual history of my family members.
At least her fetishes appear to be making more sense now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Haley -> game -> script.rpy there it is. Might be false alarm because I dug the trashbin and that same text is also in Hayley 0.50
But it's not in the game, so what's the purpose of it
You know, you are absolutely right. However, that text has been commented out. I suspect that text is a remnant from another that the developer copied over for whatever reason. However, it remains that there is no Tracy in this game, nor any definition for 't'. So if the commenting were removed, the game would fail at the start.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Yes I know there is no Tracy in this game. And that part of script just might be a troll by the dev like wurg said. That was my second guess. I just hope it was there to tell us that scene was a dream and Haley hasn't been 'raped' by mr.Klaus. But I don't believe in that. It's gonna be a hard month to wait how that continues.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I don't think it is true that Haley is submissive.
Sexually, she absolutely is. She's made that perfectly clear over and over again. Outside of sex she's definitely not, and she's also made that explicit when she explained that the MC was only Daddy at home. In terms of BDSM archetypes she's also a Brat, and when she turns off the submissiveness she doesn't turn that part off, which can look like dominance but really isn't.

When MC confronts Mr. Klaus, I think this story will be over for a lot of people if Haley sides with Mr. Klaus.
That would be an unfortunate reaction. It's pretty clear that Haley thinks it was all her doing; she says it twice. And as others have pointed out it's not unusual for someone who's had such an imbalanced sexual experience to defend their abuser. It would be more unusual for her to blithely change her opinion just because Daddy's (justifiably) upset.

To me, it would be incredibly interesting to watch the story tackle the challenge of the MC and Haley having a severe disagreement over both the past and whatever he's going to do in the present. That's much more mature subject matter than these games usually take on, and given the way the writing's handled the building of an incestuous relationship that most games just sort of handwave away, I'd be cautiously optimistic that the writing could handle this as well.

What it can't be is easy. e.g. MC punches Mr. Klaus, Haley thanks him for protecting her, they drive away and never mention it again. Now that Chekov's put this particular gun on the mantle they're going to have to be very careful about how they fire it.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Of course Haley freaked out when her mom called. Just like she freaked out when her mom walked in on them when they were setting up the couch for her bed and they had been teasing each other. But the having to be quiet was exactly fulfilling her fantasy, because that was how it would have to have been in that fantasy. In fact, while they are in the middle of things, Haley explains, "I'd have to stifle my screams so Mom and Dad wouldn't hear." This was happening exactly as she had always imagined it.

Well, they did. It was mentioned twice, at least.

Of course it wasn't. Actually the confession had stemmed from her earlier teasing in the girls bathroom at the school. She thought she needed to explain her prior sex life to him, since she had left a poor impression earlier. So she volunteered the number of lovers she had had.

He was the one who insisted that she name names, after she revealed the number. She didn't want to do that at all, until he said, "You opened this can of worms." So, her failure was to consider that the MC would have to know that information, once she had started down the path of revelation. She had no intention of ruining anything. Rather it was an example of an unintended consequence of not looking ahead.
MC did not have a bad impression of Haley after the bathroom confession, he had a bad impression of his ex-girlfriend. If he had a bad impression of Haley it was that she gave more information than he wanted which she did again. If she felt like he needed to know how about how many lovers she had, it would have been because or their encounter with Nick to which she could have said I never slept with him and the only reason I liked him was because he resembled you. Sorry forgot about MC asking about names, I'm not sure he would have asked since he did not really want to know. If it was discussion she felt they needed to have I contend the timing was inapproprate.

I don't know if there is any reason to argue the logic of the scene, or the update in general; it's already done. What I think most of us want is for it to be resolved in a satisfactory manner. If MC goes to beat the shit out of Mr. Klaus and Haley says, "Don't you dare hurt him." Followed by Mr. Klaus saying, "Hello baby girl, long time no see." With Haley responding by throwing her arms around Mr. Klaus saying "I've missed you daddy!" There are going to be a lot of unhappy people here. Obviously it won't go that way, but I just hope it is resolver in a way that allows me to continue to enjoy the game.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Of course Haley freaked out when her mom called. Just like she freaked out when her mom walked in on them when they were setting up the couch for her bed and they had been teasing each other.
This is pure speculation, but I wonder if her leaning-dominant mother sees Haley's submissive side and thinks less of her because of it. Fathers are generally oblivious to their daughters' sexuality (and I think that's for the best, all things considered) but mothers usually aren't. It could be why she's also constantly asking the MC to take care of his sister; not a terribly unusual thing for parents to ask of their son or older child, but something that normally would've ended once they entered the workforce.

But the having to be quiet was exactly fulfilling her fantasy, because that was how it would have to have been in that fantasy. [...] This was happening exactly as she had always imagined it.
Exactly. In fact, this is probably what she was trying to say in the living room. The way the night was going to go was straight out of a script she'd had in her head since they were a lot younger. They were already on the second page by the time she committed to visiting his bedroom, but while she knew exactly how it was going to go the MC was in the dark. (Thankfully, given this particular game, not literally. :cool: ) And in fact she narrates the entire experience right from that script; she's responding to him in some sense, but she's really responding to the way she's always seen it in her head. She's as much having sex with an image of her brother as she is her actual brother.

And then, once they're done and they've closed her script, things go terribly wrong. She didn't plan for that part, and now there's going to be a price.

She thought she needed to explain her prior sex life to him, since she had left a poor impression earlier. So she volunteered the number of lovers she had had. He was the one who insisted that she name names, after she revealed the number. She didn't want to do that at all, until he said, "You opened this can of worms." So, her failure was to consider that the MC would have to know that information, once she had started down the path of revelation. She had no intention of ruining anything.
And here's another way for conflict to emerge from this revelation. The MC's suddenly possessive when he never was before. Which is fine and understandable unless he's been having sex with some or all of the available women...especially because up until now Haley's not only been the opposite of possessive, she's been outright encouraging. Haley would be completely justified in pointing out that hypocrisy to him.

I do wonder what's going to happen w/r/t to the other women going forward, but of course we won't know that until we know how the story's going to enable the incestuous relationship to continue (assuming it is).

Last edited:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
I don't know if there is any reason to argue the logic of the scene, or the update in general; it's already done. What I think most of us want is for it to be resolved in a satisfactory manner. If MC goes to beat the shit out of Mr. Klaus and Haley says, "Don't you dare hurt him." Followed by Mr. Klaus saying, "Hello baby girl, long time no see." With Haley responding by throwing her arms around Mr. Klaus saying "I've missed you daddy!" There are going to be a lot of unhappy people here. Obviously it won't go that way, but I just hope it is resolver in a way that allows me to continue to enjoy the game.
Chill out lmao. I can bet that she cares about the MC more than anyone else. She'll stop him but because she doesn't want him to get involved in a fight and because in her eyes Klaus did nothing wrong. How they resolve MC's emotions and reaction to it is the real challenge here.

Reactions: ThatGuyWithaAfro

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
She did, in the car.
Yes, I know but I was responding the comment about Haley needing to explain how many lovers she had. If she felt the need to do so it was because of that encounter with Nick. The car would have been the better place to do so. In the car it would have been better to add and I only liked Nick because he looks like you, you big dummy. The only reason she doesn't is because the author wants to show how clueless MC is.

Reactions: Freezer14

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
MC did not have a bad impression of Haley after the bathroom confession, he had a bad impression of his ex-girlfriend.
Of course, you are right. But the MC's actual impression was irrelevant. It's what Haley thought about it that initiated her confession, which may have turned out disastrous for all. We will have to see.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
And here's another way for conflict to emerge from this revelation. The MC's suddenly possessive when he never was before. Which is fine and understandable unless he's been having sex with some or all of the available women...especially because up until now Haley's not only been the opposite of possessive, she's been outright encouraging. Haley would be completely justified in pointing out that hypocrisy to him.
It's not really possessiveness is it? He's still her brother and he feels that he failed to protect her from Klaus(from his POV). The lover in him is further disgusted that their intimate moments i.e. the spankings, dom/sub names took their root in pedophilia.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think it's pretty well established that Haley believes the MC 'owns' her... or at least desires it to be so:

h "\" You'd tell me that I belonged to you now.\""
h "\" To you, and no one else.\""

What is not established yet, is the MC's feelings on the matter, since he never explicitly states his acceptance of that concept. We may infer things one way or another, but he hasn't said anything about that yet.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It's not really possessiveness is it? He's still her brother and he feels that he failed to protect her from Klaus(from his POV). The lover in him is further disgusted that their intimate moments i.e. the spankings, dom/sub names took their root in pedophilia.
They didn't. That's not how it works.

It's right there in the game, too; reread Haley's words leading up to the sex scene. She wanted her brother to take her and make her his from an early age, certainly predating Klaus ("I was just a kid, remember?").

As for whether or not it's possessiveness...until this update he's only had two chances to express his feelings about Haley and other men. He seemed to be generally supportive of Jack and slightly confused by Haley's obvious rejection of her boyfriend, and when he talked her out of flirting with Adriana's husband there's no indication that it was because he was jealous, only that he thought it was a terrible idea. (That he can end that encounter by getting a hand job from Adriana kinda highlights my point about potential hypocrisy, though.)

But now, in the space of 12-18 hours, he's done it repeatedly. In the car he outright states that Haley and Nick didn't matter then but it does now, and his reaction is surprisingly aggressive. He's clearly somewhere between uncomfortable and upset when they encounter Nick, and Haley's teasing doesn't exactly improve matters; only her rejection of his invitation to the bar seems to. In the bathroom scene at the school he directed most of his negativity at his ex, but he still felt compelled to ask Haley if she'd joined in and seemed uncomfortable with her then-pending answer. And then there's the postcoital scene.

Compare this with the MC's expressions of sexual jealousy elsewhere. He just shrugs off Diane's "lets keep this casual." He lets Alana calling out another name roll off his back. The one and only time he gets anywhere near the person he's suddenly become is when he forces Adriana to treat their most recent sexual encounter more seriously by taking him more seriously. (All of this, of course, assuming you've chosen to go ahead with those scenes.)

I think it's pretty well established that Haley believes the MC 'owns' her... or at least desires it to be so:

What is not established yet, is the MC's feelings on the matter, since he never explicitly states his acceptance of that concept. We may infer things one way or another, but he hasn't said anything about that yet.
He goes back and forth. Sometimes he slides into the dominant role quite easily, as with the spanking scene, ordering her to come to his room, or in the early stages of the sex scene when she's first getting undressed. The Adriana scene I just mentioned was another expression of dominance, and both times he pushed Sandra's limits were at least dominance-adjacent. On the other hand it sometimes seems to frustrate him...at times explicitly (like when they're getting ready to have sex) and at other times more indirectly, as when he was trying to make Haley understand that he wasn't going to unilaterally decide whether or not they were going to have a sexual relationship.

It's too early to tell, but he may be someone who enjoys d/s roleplaying but not actually being a Dominant, which is why he reacts differently depending on the situation. Whereas, as you say, Haley's very, very serious about this. This is yet another point of potential conflict; it's one thing to be into spanking, leashes and ball gags, or being called Daddy when it's all for fun, but Haley's an actual sexual submissive and she's going to need him to be committed to his role or she's not going to get what she wants.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Why's that relevant when he saw it that way in that moment? I'm literally stating what he said and the discussion was if his reaction was possessive or something else. Idk what you're trying to say here.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Why's that relevant when he saw it that way in that moment? I'm literally stating what he said and the discussion was if his reaction was possessive or something else. Idk what you're trying to say here.
Whether or not the MC's interpretation is correct actually matters. I'm sure he's experiencing a tumult of emotions at the moment...the tension at dinner, he just had sex with his twin sister, the revelation about Klaus. But just a few minutes earlier she'd told him, rather elaborately, how she's always dreamed this would go; a dream that dates back to their childhood. That he's forgotten what she said because he's so angry about Klaus is understandable, but it doesn't make him correct. Haley's facing away from him, her expressions indicate a complete lack of anxiety over the memory, and she dismisses/waves away his reaction several times and ignores the "Daddy" question entirely.

Plus, the MC isn't having a particularly good day in terms of correct interpretations. He doesn't see his Mom's favoritism until it's blatantly shoved in his face at dinner and when Haley gives her the necklace; in fact, up to that point he's always believed Haley was the favorite, which is a pretty big thing to get wrong. He misinterpreted Haley's feelings for Nick and was unable to quite literally see what was right in front of his face when they met him on the sidewalk.

In other words, I'm saying that the MC is wrong. Again. And it's part of a set of reactions that are uncharacteristic from him but which have been occurring all day. Klaus is a hell of a provocation, it's true. Yes, he's undoubtedly going to go do some form of violence to Klaus, or at least he's going to want to, but I hope he spends a lot more emotional energy trying to understand how Haley feels or there's going to be even more trouble. And part of that understanding is not misattributing her submissive nature in the same way that so many commentators are doing here.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Plus, the MC isn't having a particularly good day in terms of correct interpretations. He doesn't see his Mom's favoritism until it's blatantly shoved in his face at dinner and when Haley gives her the necklace; in fact, up to that point he's always believed Haley was the favorite, which is a pretty big thing to get wrong. He misinterpreted Haley's feelings for Nick and was unable to quite literally see what was right in front of his face when they met him on the sidewalk.
In other words, he's a typical guy. I could be worse than him, actually. :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes