botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. I see all these reactions to Haley telling the MC about her affair with her teacher and I literally didn't give a damn about that.

I love how some of you guys tick. Real life people have experiences, some weird, some bad.

"I can see the MC distance himself from Haley now."

What a load of crap. Who she had sex with years ago shouldn't matter fuck all to a guy who loves her. There's not a magical all my girls will be 25 year old virgins in life.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
What a load of crap. Who she had sex with years ago shouldn't matter fuck all to a guy who loves her. There's not a magical all my girls will be 25 year old virgins in life.
Personally, it's more like the fact that she doesn't seem to understand the wrongness of the situation that is kind of turn off.

Maybe in the best case, she wasn't tricked by the teacher. Maybe she was really forward on him, but that doesn't change anything to me. The teacher was an authority figure and the adult one. The only thing he should have done is telling her that she doesn't need to comfort him, he doesn't need to fuck a 15 years old teen. If he tough there was some feeling behind that, he should have said to wait 3 years to see if it's reel. He didn't do any of this, he just fuck her a lot of times(based on Haley comment about the fact she didn't fuck a lot of people, but did fuck them a lot ).

Now, they are like 20-25 years old? She should understand by now, how it was wrong from Klaus.

BloodyA

Jan 5, 2019
Woah... i thought i'm too old and old-fashioned for such tolerance and forgiveness, but i guess i'm not the only one.
Tbh i can't see how Hailey being pretty bright (intelligent) girl haven't thought about the reaction of MC for her sudden teenage revelation (especially after his outburst with Nick), and that bathroom talk was really too informative... and considering the timing and circumstances to me it looks like she WANTS to see his reaction and actions. Especially after all those talks about "owning" her and stuff like that i think she want to see how he will fight and protect "his own girl" (honestly i have enough lifetime experience to guarantee that even 6 years old girl will be more cunning and manipulative than most 40 years old men with kids).
Considering Hailey's acceptance and dismissive nature about Mr. Kraus and her phrase that she had a lot sex before - that where the troubling part (for most of us and me included) starts. Her boyfriend (poor guy tbh, got ntr'ed by girls brother) is certainly bored her pretty fast and considering how she played and lied to him during his visits - we have two options (good and bad). Good being that Mr. Kraus was just a couple of times fling which triggered her sub nature and after that there was her boyfriend, they had good start but her longing for MC and said sub nature made her sex drive with him non existent. And now bad (and considering how last update's story went this looks like the real option) Mr. Kraus was major part of her sex experience, and before she eloped with MC her "owner" was Mr. Kraus while her boyfriend wasn't able to fit for that role.
So to sum up both paragraphs i think that we have "bad option" here and all that inciting by Hailey was made to make sure that MC will react to that and will do something (drastic or not).
Oh, still we have the third option (probably the worst one, but most unrealistic(i hope)) - part of things (or even all of it) she said after sex, can be a lie.
PS. And for people telling that MC will be wrong for trying to punish Mr. Kraus - c'mon just think that you would do on his place. You're beloved brother/sister was molested by some old teacher (i'm 35 and even for me 47-48 is and old guy). Now add that right now this said sibling is your lover. Now add that she/he like to call you Daddy or Mommy (seriously, teenage boys sometimes got abused too) and have tendency to get off while being spanked and goes all sub. And if You sum that up i don't see how seeking some punishment to said teacher is not the only option you have (of course if you're feelings genuine and you really care). Getting back to Hailey's situation - even if she herself undressed teacher and jumped on him - he is an adult (and teacher btw), it is his responsibility to stop such stuff. So even if Hailey was love struck with him (boy i hope it's not the case) he still acted like shitty adult and even more shittier teacher, and considering he still teaching he should have some punishment.
PPS. While writing all of that realized that there is some pretty real scenario that this Mr. Kraus turns out to be some cool dude that really liked Hailey (and maybe even knew about her love for her brother) and it's just happened that he needed the way to stop thinking about his departed wife while she needed to release her frustration and sex tension for her brother so they just helped each other. Still this doesn't mean that such teacher doesn't need a couple of hits where it hurts for what he is done, but boy it will be way harder than punishing some cherry popper pervert.

Reactions: Freezer14

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
her expressions indicate a complete lack of anxiety over the memory
I agree, her having had sex with Kraus doesn't really bother her. She has put that into her past. What DOES bother her a lot is her brother's reaction, and she later promises to discuss it in detail and needs reassurance that he still loves her.
and she dismisses/waves away his reaction several times and ignores the "Daddy" question entirely.
I believe her comments after she gets out of bed were an attempt to return to their normal teasing interaction; hence the comments about 'long suffering Sister' and 'with a belly full of spunk', and her parting shot, "Sweet dreams Daddy."

To me it sounded a bit desperate. I think she was almost as worried as the MC at that point. But that's just speculation on my part.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
and ignores the "Daddy" question entirely.
Oh, by the way... I suspect she has never really thought of where that comes from. She wants to call the MC, Daddy, so she calls him, Daddy. She may need to think about it for a bit before coming up with a truthful answer, or at least one she can live with. The MC's reactions and question about "...where the 'Daddy' shit comes from?" may prompt Haley to do just that and could affect how this all plays out.

Until now, he seems to have taken the 'Daddy' business in stride as typical Haley silliness. Now he seems genuinely concerned about that. He sure won't want to be reminded of Klaus every time she says it.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Oh, by the way... I suspect she has never really thought of where that comes from. She wants to call the MC, Daddy, so she calls him, Daddy. She may need to think about it for a bit before coming up with a truthful answer, or at least one she can live with. The MC's reactions and question about "...where the 'Daddy' shit comes from?" may prompt Haley to do just that and could affect how this all plays out.

Until now, he seems to have taken the 'Daddy' business in stride as typical Haley silliness. Now he seems genuinely concerned about that. He sure won't want to be reminded of Klaus every time she says it.
Not really... He hasn't taken anything in stride... He's mad enough to go vist the teacher my guy... That ain't taking it in stride... She didn't answer the question or rather she ignored... We are gonna find out in the next update..

They definitely generated MAJOR interest with this update.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

one thing is for sure the next update will make or break the game for most players

Long John Silver

A Festival of Conviviality
Uploader
Aug 21, 2018
I find Haley's character incredibly manipulative and unlikable, her behavior at times is psychopathic.
  • She encourages MC to seek a relationship with Sandra, then badmouths her whenever she can
  • She attempts to seduce the MC as soon as he finds a stable relationship in Sandra
  • After the seduction, teases and prods as much as she can to frustrate MC
  • Reveals MC's ex was a prostitute whom she assisted, knowing it would hurt MC
  • After their first time together, in the next breath she reveals she was raped by their teacher when she was 15
  • Insists rape is no big deal because she was just comforting him, despite claiming to always have fantasized about MC
  • Probably more stuff I forgot
Bitch be crazy. Sleep with one eye open my dude.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
i can't see how Hailey being pretty bright (intelligent) girl haven't thought about the reaction of MC for her sudden teenage revelation
Because Haley's not bothered by it and never has been. To her it's settled and part of her past. She doesn't view it as rape. (She should, but she doesn't.) Could she have predicted that her brother might not feel the same way? Probably, but her emotions and her mind were sure to be a little addled in the immediate aftermath of both the forbidden sex and the fulfillment of her long-held fantasy.

Her boyfriend (poor guy tbh, got ntr'ed by girls brother)
They're no longer in a relationship. There's no evidence that anyone knows about Haley and her brother, though I think Diane may have an inkling. Certainly Jack doesn't. Thus there's no NTR. This doesn't preclude that there might one day be, but on the other hand I really don't see Jack returning to this narrative. The person who's going to suffer is Sandra, because no matter how you've played that relationship you haven't officially ended it yet.

Still, I'm not 100% convinced that Haley and the MC end up together, or at least that it's the only way this story can end.

Mr. Kraus was just a couple of times fling which triggered her sub nature
That's not how it works.

her longing for MC and said sub nature made her sex drive with him non existent.
Certainly her need for a sexually dominant partner — which Jack pretty obviously wasn't — would've been disappointing to her while in that relationship, but she didn't dump him because of that. She dumped him to clear the decks for her brother...and then spent most of the rest of the current story dithering and working herself up to it while her brother had his pick of the female NPCs and even dated one of them. Mostly with her encouragement, or at least complete lack of disapproval.

before she eloped with MC her "owner" was Mr. Kraus
Considering some of the speculation I've engaged in, I have to hand it to you for the incredible length of that reach. There's zero evidence that she had a d/s relationship with either of her other two sex partners, and if — as she told the MC — he's always been the one she wanted to take and own her, it's fairly unlikely that she would.

Now, if the next update has a scene in Kraus' sex dungeon — The Math Room of Pain? — I guess I'll have to take all this back. :ROFLMAO:

And for people telling that MC will be wrong for trying to punish Mr. Kraus
Has anyone actually said that? If so, I've missed it. There are some posters who don't really care about her sexual history, but what I've been trying to suggest is that the MC's emotional empathy for Haley is far more important than his anger at Mr. Kraus, and if he loses sight of that he may regret it.

While writing all of that realized that there is some pretty real scenario that this Mr. Kraus turns out to be some cool dude that really liked Hailey (and maybe even knew about her love for her brother) and it's just happened that he needed the way to stop thinking about his departed wife while she needed to release her frustration and sex tension for her brother so they just helped each other.
I think it's possible, though of course if this is the case it'll make a lot of people angry. Which is a shame, because nuance is always better than black and white. There are a lot of ways this could go, and it's a delicate writing challenge to make it go well enough to be worth the disruption to an otherwise pretty pleasant narrative. If Kraus is an unrepentant asshole, then unleash the hounds. Same if he turns out to be a long-term repeat-offender ephebophile. If, on the other hand, he's a repentant man who genuinely believes he made a terrible mistake with Haley, then the path through this is different. It doesn't mean that it wasn't still statutory sexual assault and that he should just get away with it no matter what, but it does mean that balancing the MC's need for retribution with the greatest good — especially for his sister — might mean making a choice other than the one he's considering when he asks his dad if Kraus still lives in the area.

For example, let's say he tracks down Kraus and does something violent. He could get arrested for that. Leaving the potential consequences to his job if he can't make it back to work on time aside, people are going to wonder why. Which leads to questions about why he's only now reacting to something that happened when Haley was 15. Which leads to questions about why they're having that conversation in the first place. Which leads to questions about his relationship with Haley. That alone may save Kraus' jaw. This is just one possible way things could go from bad to worse if he doesn't prioritize Haley over Kraus.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017
I find Haley's character incredibly manipulative and unlikable, her behavior at times is psychopathic.
  • She encourages MC to seek a relationship with Sandra, then badmouths her whenever she can
  • She attempts to seduce the MC as soon as he finds a stable relationship in Sandra
  • After the seduction, teases and prods as much as she can to frustrate MC
  • Reveals MC's ex was a prostitute whom she assisted, knowing it would hurt MC
  • After their first time together, in the next breath she reveals she was raped by their teacher when she was 15
  • Insists rape is no big deal because she was just comforting him, despite claiming to always have fantasized about MC
  • Probably more stuff I forgot
Are you even sure it was rape, because it sounds more like Haley initiated it, more than anything else.

Also, can someone tell me what did Haley see in Nick, because I like the MC ain't seeing, but that's probably because I have forgotten most of the story already. XD

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Are you even sure it was rape, because it sounds more like Haley initiated it, more than anything else.

Also, can someone tell me what did Haley see in Nick, because I like the MC ain't seeing, but that's probably because I have forgotten most of the story already. XD
She was 15 dude... where do you live?

Nick looks like a slightly chubbier version of MC, MC looks more athletic.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Y'know, in retrospect I think those are some unfortunate artwork choices for the MC's bedroom wall, considering imminent events. (Also, why are they on his bedroom wall? The girl's eyes are blue, so it's not Haley. Given the story thus far I'd expect Japanese film posters.) I suppose the answer is just that their mom put them there, but still...

BloodyA

Jan 5, 2019
Has anyone actually said that? If so, I've missed it. There are some posters who don't really care about her sexual history, but what I've been trying to suggest is that the MC's emotional empathy for Haley is far more important than his anger at Mr. Kraus, and if he loses sight of that he may regret it.
Well i haven't said before, but like Hailey's character (well i'm a sucker for ginger and for witty women), but i don't believe that anything that happened was coincidence ( i mean the visit to school and her her after sex talk, even her leaving panties) and i think that she plays with MC somewhat (not the funny way by all means). And so far it looks like like a perfect setup for a situation there whatever MC does - he will be in a wrong. If he is aggressive about this, she will pin him for not caring about her thoughts and wishes, if he considering and forgiving - that's just means that he is not ready to protect her if something happens. The question is - why does she need to do this. And tbh her evasiveness and fast running from the talk only adds to her evaluation as manipulative schemer. I won't go as far as calling her names and jumping to stuff like:
but she certainly not fluffy enough for a MC's guilt trip (especially about her past experience).
That's not how it works.
=)) Yep i know =)) it is one of a reasons why the first option i mentioned is unrealistic =)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
So...if one really wants it at least some of the future is knowable. No, I'm not going to point to the spoilers, and please don't ask. Nor will I repeat them here. But I'm a lot more confident about the future than I was. This is going to be fine. Eventually.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Is there any lesbian content between Haley and any of the other female characters as I saw that there was only one scene for lesbian genre..it so needs more

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes