Zero919

May 2, 2017
an update that has been waiting for so long and we got a cake at the end... but already without cherries, and even with bitter pepper inside, instead of sweet pleasure:(... disappointment update :cry:
give me back Sandra. I'll live with her.

215303j

I can't help but wonder how many people who are now complaining about Mr. Klaus were also complaining about (lack of) progression in games like:
- DMD
- Melody
- Life with Mary
- Ecchi Sensei
- The Headmaster
etc etc

There are a lot of games about an older guy with a younger girl (18+ of course :rolleyes:) but I never hear anybody complain about it in those threads.

Imagine the game Melody part II where you are a young guy meeting a formerly promising singer-songwriter named Melody who had a falling out with her manager and bandmembers destroying her career. After finally having sex with Melody, she confesses to losing it to the MC of Melody part I...

Also, age of consent varies a lot across the world, meaning that people (lawmakers) probably have different opinions on it and it's not that black and white.

On the other hand, this thread is probably not the best place to discuss age of consent.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
I can't help but wonder how many people who are now complaining about Mr. Klaus were also complaining about (lack of) progression in games like:
- DMD
- Melody
- Life with Mary
- Ecchi Sensei
- The Headmaster
etc etc

There are a lot of games about an older guy with a younger girl (18+ of course :rolleyes:) but I never hear anybody complain about it in those threads.

Imagine the game Melody part II where you are a young guy meeting a formerly promising singer-songwriter named Melody who had a falling out with her manager and bandmembers destroying her career. After finally having sex with Melody, she confesses to losing it to the MC of Melody part I...

Also, age of consent varies a lot across the world, meaning that people (lawmakers) probably have different opinions on it and it's not that black and white.

On the other hand, this thread is probably not the best place to discuss age of consent.
But here from a brother's point of view his 15 year old sister first had her first sexual encounters(multiple times as she said) with a 40-50 year old man. I don't know how cool you would be in this case but most people would be very pissed. There's a reason there is an age of consent. It's very easy to manipulate growing teenagers. Many see it as their fault. If you as a brother are cool with it then that's you. Most people are not.

Also i think in other examples you've provided we know the characters. This teacher has just been ominously introduced and we don't know much.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Just step back and remember it's a game. The endless speculation of why she did what she did. Ultimately she did what she did to move the story in the direction the author wanted it to go. We may not like that direction, but it's done.
Thank you. I'm always befuddled by people who don't see this; who think that they, the player, are suddenly the "victim"...whether of the loss of Haley's innocence or "being NTR'd," which is a gross misunderstanding of NTR and almost never applicable anyway, unless Haley is somehow explicitly based on their real-life crush. This is fiction and it's being told the way the devs want it to be told. If it makes you feel, then good. That means it's powerful fiction achieving its aims. I've never once experienced an emotion regarding F.I.L.F., and I never will.

The pushback is gonna be "yeah, but what about...?" and yes, that was a game that pushed major emotional buttons and then pushed the wrong one. It was a massive risk, but it could have paid off. It didn't. I didn't finish that game seething with fury or remorse or sadness, I finished that game indifferent and just wanting to see the end. The dev swung for the fences and then walked back to the dugout shrugging about how everyone should've seen the home run coming rather than rounding the bases, and that's why it didn't work. These devs aren't going to do that.

magus448

May 22, 2018
- DMD
- Melody
- Life with Mary
- Ecchi Sensei
- The Headmaster
etc etc

But those age ranges aren't as big. Only game I can think of with that big of an age range is The Personal Assistant. Old enough to be their father vs old enough to be their grandfather

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Hm I somehow fear that this game may be rushed to an unsatisfactory ending like it happened with Life with Mary ... fingers crossed it will NOT happen ...
From what I know, Life with Mary's ending was rushed, because there wasn't enough money to sustain the game's production on monthly basis. For now with HS, the pledges far surpass the devs' goal.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you. I'm always befuddled by people who don't see this; who think that they, the player, are suddenly the "victim"...whether of the loss of Haley's innocence or "being NTR'd," which is a gross misunderstanding of NTR and almost never applicable anyway, unless Haley is somehow explicitly based on their real-life crush. This is fiction and it's being told the way the devs want it to be told. If it makes you feel, then good. That means it's powerful fiction achieving its aims. I've never once experienced an emotion regarding F.I.L.F., and I never will.

The pushback is gonna be "yeah, but what about...?" and yes, that was a game that pushed major emotional buttons and then pushed the wrong one. It was a massive risk, but it could have paid off. It didn't. I didn't finish that game seething with fury or remorse or sadness, I finished that game indifferent and just wanting to see the end. The dev swung for the fences and then walked back to the dugout shrugging about how everyone should've seen the home run coming rather than rounding the bases, and that's why it didn't work. These devs aren't going to do that.
some people like to immerse them self if u don't that's fine it's not something u should be baffled by tho

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
We can only hope there will be a happy ending and Haley gets tag-teamed by Klaus and the MC. Also throw parents in the for good measure. :devilish:

When you're okay with a relationship Alabamian style you can allow yourself to believe that everything Klaus and Haley did was consensual and something they both needed to do for whatever reason.

So how do we get out of this mess? Klaus was jailed for committing statutory rape but all the love letters from Hailey presented in court reduced the sentence in his favor. After 3 years in prison he got job as a forklift driver, fell in love with a 10 years older woman and is now married with children. Wonderful. Now let's go back to the siblings having sex with each other.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
some people like to immerse them self if u don't that's fine it's not something u should be baffled by tho
Immerse all you like, but you're still not Haley's brother. None of this is actually happening to you. Rather a lot is happening to Haley, though, and some empathy for the titular NPC might be timely.

Last edited:
Reactions: arms99

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
So how do we get out of this mess? Klaus was jailed for committing statutory rape but all the love letters from Hailey presented in court reduced the sentence in his favor. After 3 years in prison he got job as a forklift driver, fell in love with a 10 years older woman and is now married with children. Wonderful.
Let's just hope that all his kids are sons...

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
We can only hope there will be a happy ending and Haley gets tag-teamed by Klaus and the MC. Also throw parents in the for good measure. :devilish:

When you're okay with a relationship Alabamian style you can allow yourself to believe that everything Klaus and Haley did was consensual and something they both needed to do for whatever reason.

So how do we get out of this mess? Klaus was jailed for committing statutory rape but all the love letters from Hailey presented in court reduced the sentence in his favor. After 3 years in prison he got job as a forklift driver, fell in love with a 10 years older woman and is now married with children. Wonderful. Now let's go back to the siblings having sex with each other.
only 3 ways this can go forward i think. 1she said all the of it to mess with the mc. 2 its real mc gets kalus mc goes to jail timeskip haley ends up with nick. 3 its real and mc dose jack shit and moves on

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hm I somehow fear that this game may be rushed to an unsatisfactory ending like it happened with Life with Mary ... fingers crossed it will NOT happen ...
If this game were going to be rushed to completion, the developers would not have thrown this spitball at us. The drama that has begun can be continued for several releases, each with its own cliffhanger ending.

I'm having my squire polish up my armor so I can battle through what will be coming at us (and at least look good while doing it). [You can use a hip-waders analogy instead, if you like.]

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
only 3 ways this can go forward i think. 1she said all the of it to mess with the mc. 2 its real mc gets kalus mc goes to jail timeskip haley ends up with nick. 3 its real and mc dose jack shit and moves on
How about, 4: Haley and the MC have big problems dealing with what was just revealed, and either work them out or don't. Maybe those who like Sandra over Haley can have their wish fulfilled.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
- DMD
- Melody
- Life with Mary
- Ecchi Sensei
- The Headmaster
etc etc

I guess tone of the game matters... This game would correlate with Acting Lessons and or Our fate and various others. Acting Lessions took a turn for the worst and we still aren't certain where Our fate is headed completely.

Headmaster and Ecchi are hyper perv games... While Acting Lessons, Our Fate, DMD, Melody and mary are romances... Haley is with those.. Of course in all, you can be a sexual deviant if you want too.

Also, in DMD, D is at least 16-18. Mary is 18 I think, Melondy is 18... So not to burst your bubble here... They aren't 15.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
I have to say, for me the big reveal this episode wasn’t the Mr Klaus thing. Don’t get me wrong I want to punch the guys lights out, but I hope it doesn’t become a big part of the game. I’d be happy with the MC banging on his door, punching the guys lights out and walking away without saying a word.

For me the big reveal was when she confessed that growing up, she fantasized about loosing her virginity to the MC. Which means she’s been romantically in love with the MC since her very early teens.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
How about, 4: Haley and the MC have big problems dealing with what was just revealed, and either work them out or don't. Maybe those who like Sandra over Haley can have their wish fulfilled.
Or 5: Haley realizes relationship is wrong but doesn't regret, comes up with a new pet name and ta'll get to continue the sub kink without feeling some type of way about it..

Honestly, if given the choice, I wouldn't confront Klaus.. Just haley tbh... I care more about the daddy shit and the origins and to see if that's where she got the sub kink from.
Only thing confronting Klaus will do now is learning unnecessary details from an old dude about her when we can talk them out of her.. Which is why I now think he might be a serial molester in actuality..

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I have to say, for me the big reveal this episode wasn’t the Mr Klaus thing. Don’t get me wrong I want to punch the guys lights out, but I hope it doesn’t become a big part of the game. I’d be happy with the MC banging on his door, punching the guys lights out and walking away without saying a word.

For me the big reveal was when she confessed that growing up, she fantasized about loosing her virginity to the MC. Which means she’s been romantically in love with the MC since her very early teens.
Which imo makes the fact she had a sexual relationship[long?] with a much older dude instead of someone like nick more odd..

If I have no choice but to talk to him.. I at least need to see that the guy is a honest pos first.. Now that I think about it, that's really the reason we probably are so hot about this.. We know Jacob is a little dick pussy... We know nothing about mr Klaus other then he is a math teacher and the obvious other thing..

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes